Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Rutibex posted:

lol this must have been thrown together like a last minute term paper. who writes that fast. there hasn't even been any time to give the events context yet

They were probably writing it during the election as The Inspiring Tale of the Woman Who Beat All Odds and Became President Through Hard Work and Good Ethics and then just had to tweak it slightly after she lost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
The thing about Hillary as compared to Trump is that they have both been surrounded by rear end-kissing yes men for so long that they have been rendered unfathomably, crushingly stupid and tone deaf, but while Trump managed to get a pass on it by being a giant bumbling clown man, Hillary carried herself with such slimy smugness that everyone who wasn't 100% with her from the get-go was instinctively repulsed. And now she's gonna go and do the exact same thing again. God bless America.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Single payer is good no matter how much you accuse people of lying.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Yug posted:

no evidence

Why do you think every single country with single payer has kept it? If it's such a total disaster, why haven't people campaigned for a privatized solution to replace it?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Maya Fey posted:

its cool that people still think obama had his hands tied and the evil republicans are why he couldnt shut down guantanamo or prosecute wall street

'Crats gonna 'Crat.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
She also wrote a really boring, preachy book for kids

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Modest Mao posted:

caesar was like the proto stalin and owned just as hard. so hard people got tired of owning

Also of getting murdered by the millions

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

skasion posted:

Caesar didn't murder his political opponents. In fact he became quite famous for it because they murdered him instead

He did genocide the hell out of the Gauls, though.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

mannerup posted:

trump getting elected broke olbermann's brain,

Keith Olbermann's brain has always been a pathetic, broken mess. That rancid sack of poo poo has been a shill for establishment Democrats throughout his entire career, yet he's somehow convinced himself that this endeavor is a moral crusade that merits a state of constant anger and YELLING! to the point that you're thinking "no way, this has to be a character or a gimmick or something" but he's just really that dumb.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
IIRC, yes.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

spacetoaster posted:

Which is nowhere at all.

I just had someone tell me we have to quit shopping at wal-mart because they're a conservative company that supports right-wing candidates.

I then pointed out that Hillary Clinton served on their board of directors and got 500,000 dollars from them for her campaign.

WOW, that's sexist. What the gently caress is wrong with you. Did you even watch Girls?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

spacetoaster posted:

I'm a bad person who cut the cable and only streams shows that interest me.

So no.

I can't believe people like you are allowed to vote.

NEWSFLASH! The motherfucking 1880s called and they want their views on women back.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

SickZip posted:

every so often I think about how Trump smashed multiple American dynasties, and humiliated the greatest political machine of the world's most powerful empire, because he was made fun of at a dinner party and I give a slightly awed LOL

I was going to use the expression "that's some Count Of Monte Cristo" poo poo then I realized he had one-upped that several times for a fraction of the reason. His feat of single-minded petty revenge surpasses all others in history or fiction, it literally could not even be imagined before he did it

This is a good post and I am currently laughing way louder than I ought to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I remember what happened last time Hillary phoned every single media outlet to inform them she's not running.

• Locked thread