Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

My continued consolation for the next 8 years is sure knowledge that Hillary would have governed as badly as she campaigned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

The Human Crouton posted:

I don't think I've seen the whole thing before. He's in a venue surrounded by enemies and he's meek until they all think he's given into their holy jerkoff fest, and then he gets vicious as soon as they think they've got him cowed.

That campaign was the funniest 2 years in all of history.

All this video shows is that Don is too much of an uncouth boor to get along with the other Old Money New York socialites

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Rutibex posted:

How is that a joke? I mean I guess Obamas ethics are the joke? :confused:

Repeating the statement and adding "gently caress you" sure seems like the winning formula of openness and inclusion that swept the Dems into power

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Mnoba posted:

the democrat party

stop
saying
this

stop
reading
anything
that
uses
this
phrase

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Accretionist posted:

Actually asking: Why?

I occasionally typo it that way so, uh, what's up?

Republicans started saying DemocRAT party just to be extra shady for no particular reason, much like "Obamacare" etc. etc.

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Nuclearmonkee posted:

if she is the democratic nominee the orange man will run for re-election and win, but by a larger margin

assuming he wants to that is. trump doesn't seem to actually like being president very much

in 09 Obama was considering not running for a second term
in 20 Don will just add "being the best president" to his list of dubious career highs and we will never remember another time

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

people forget that the reason we backed Obama in '08 was because Hillary was so terrible back then that we knew she had a chance of losing to even a wildly unpopular Republican party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Blue Train posted:

Trump is a god from outside this dimension, come to sow chaos on our plane. Time and history are his playthings

You guys know this is true

it's like how Jung said Hitler was a manifestation of Wotan

• Locked thread