Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i really think that bubble they live in is impenetrable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
lol i knew she campaigned for the dbag that opposed the civil rights act but didn't know she cribbed from his campaign logo too

good poo poo

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

noice

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
she is WITHOUT HONOR

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
you guys aren't making the trolling easy for that slav scumbag

:sad:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
the resistance is a nerdy old guy cowering under a flag and a sociopathic grandma

truly inspiring

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
weaponize ur tweets

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

:dukedoge:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

fruit on the bottom posted:

Waiting for Wikileaks to drop the ultimate Clinton scandal to beat all other scandals: Bill and Hillary actually gently caress each other on the reg.

gross

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

basic hitler posted:

shove it in schedule 2 where there's a legal obligation for doctors, growers, and users to treat it like serious loving medicine, making it simultaneously harder to procure on the black market due to increased policing of unlawful posession and in many places it'll actually be harder to score legally than right now lol

hillary clinton is so terrible can't even legalize weed correctly

i feel like this substance that has been in regular use among human populations for 10000+ years requires more study - loser grandma

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

VikingSkull posted:

like, do you gently caress the robot or does the robot gently caress you

if 60 years of sci-fi is anything to go by, the robots almost always gently caress you

...and they have a plan

2 fuk u

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
she only did it to impress her bernie bro boyfriend smdh

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
trump has a stronger moral foundation than anthony "brown bagger" weiner?!?

that can't be right, but it is.... :twisted:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
it's cute he is trying but the obvious universal truth is bernie would have won :dukedoge:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

rip

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
finally.... war against the machines

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

if they run that oval office again i will directly vote for trump this time

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Gammatron 64 posted:

Like I think 4chan and Pewdiepie might have totally killed faith in the mainstream media for an entire generation of kids lol

good :twisted:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

solar energy panel posted:

I have been having this reoccurring dream about Hillary Clinton extending the hand of friendship to me with overly widened eyes and wearing a light colored pantsuit.

extend your hand in return then rotate it into a spear hand strike right into her lovely throat

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Lol the only reason anyone can even pretend to praise Trump is that he is a complete idiot who is accelerating the suffering of every American, this is better than the status quo because *fart*

accelerating the suffering of every american is the status quo

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
young female voters only voted for corbyn to impress their boyfriends

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i agree with hitler

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i think it was just somebody trying to obscure the bad touch like kenny did to nasty nate's calendar spread in half baked

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

:shittypop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Toadvine posted:

I thought viletat was confirmed to be a hoax by another mod or front page writer

pretty sure that was a deflection because he would get driven out of lf in tears on the reg

same as when groverhaus was still probatable even after grover was demodded

• Locked thread