Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
99% chance noone buys this book but this thread goes for 20+ pages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

spacetoaster posted:

Well, I'll get it just because I want the deets on Bill Clinton exploding in rage on election night.

The loser was so excited to get back in the white house.

Blue balls.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Peetown Manning posted:

and she really was illustrative of how millennials love to take the poo poo they learn at college -- scratch that, writer papers about in college -- and act like history/rhetoric/academia only started their freshman year.

yeah its your favorite feminist author who proved in 1972 why hillary wouldnt win, nothing to do with the political background that developed while you were bordering on gothic in middle school

I really enjoy hearing about the politics of 9/11 from somebody who was literally in diapers at the time.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

I think you'll find that it was, in fact, the Russians who rigged the election

Did they ever actually rig anything or allegedly hack/release information on how bad Hillary is and why she should be in jail?

Pretty sure it was just the latter but everyone makes up their own things they want to believe on the internet these days.

• Locked thread