Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
From the reply chain (Luke is responding to an angry response to the original tweet):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

mannerup posted:

lol at the responses, guess it hit a little too close to home
It's kind of hard to tell since Twitter was always a home for "upper class Silicon Valley-flavored liberalism", but there's a real following for this stuff on there, particularly in the past few months. It's an ideological circlejerk, but those seem to be worth a lot more in the past few years.

Bernie types shouldn't automatically assume they'll win the party meme war on this.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
I'm looking forward to the litigation of violent Bernie left-wingers in the 2020 primary. Washington Post editorial page going to be fun.

• Locked thread