Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I'm pretty sure her last book sold like less than 2 thousand copies or some poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/856508762336755712

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
"Bin Laden was buried in the ocean, which is totally a tradition for a religion based in the desert"

- a liar

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Gammatron 64 posted:

I don't believe most conspiracy stories because our government is far too inept to actually pull poo poo like that off successfully

Like listening/recording everyone's phone calls for who knows how long? People would still be calling that a conspiracy if it wasn't for Snowden.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Who the hell said it was a tradition?

Wasn't that the official statement?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
All this Bin Laden conspiracy stuff and no one mentions that Obama released his birth certificate earlier that day. Coincidence?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
It's refreshing to see someone being honest in a thread about Hillary.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

fruit on the bottom posted:

You're definitely a woman by this definition

Well women do hate eachother...

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

This is cringe.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

BexGu posted:

Trump quote

Trump is a human being. Imagine that is a Hillary quote. Impossible.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
A link to politico and snopes on the same page. Retardation at its finest.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
*Hillary sighs as she unsheathes her katana*

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
You can't afford a house or a decent apartment working at starbucks so it's definitely fake.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

spacetoaster posted:

There's a whole (several) threads for that. Let's make fun of democrats for being the idiots they are here (because they let Hilldog run).

Very good photoshop of Hillary showing an emotion. Impressive.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I'm still with her!

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Her lizard body keeps rejecting the human husk.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

thoughts and prayers posted:

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

lol, bet you fell for the Kenyan birth certificate thing too

Haha you just linked to snopes. You do know it's all propaganda bullshit right?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

basic hitler posted:

gore was a douchebag who has only one real passion and he happens to be right about it.

Oh yeah what's that? His business interests alternative energies? Wait you think he spouts global warming nonsense out of the kindness of his heart? He's as human as everyone else. Only money and pussy matter deep down in our brains.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

basic hitler posted:

he happens to be right, i never said I agreed with his reasons although frankly i don't think his intentions really matter here, because a transition to alternate fuels and newer generation nuclear reactors, further research into fusion, are all things that need to happen or we will just loving perish as a species.

He's not right and global warming is only a thing because of his propaganda which only exists because he spent millions on pushing it.

This chicken little nonsense "we are all gonna die!" You are fine, the planet is fine. In 30 years we are all gonna be 60 years old on this stupid forum, still be using coal/natural gas/oil and the Earth will be exactly how it is.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
No way she can run again after this.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Your name is Toby when serving in the governments mansion! Now make me a whiskey sour and clean up this blood! And find out Mrs. Fosters favorite flower!

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Conversion therapy doesn't mention homosexuality.

edit: I guess I should mention the gay thing is called Reparative Therapy

Prorat fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Jun 11, 2017

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I just did 5 minutes of research and the Pence and Conversion therapy thing is complete fake news.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/30/us/politics/mike-pence-and-conversion-therapy-a-history.html?mcubz=1

This came out and said that he is pro conversion therapy but the actual article says

quote:

A statement on an archived version of the website for Mr. Pence’s 2000 congressional campaign has been widely interpreted as signaling his support for conversion therapy.
and the website it links to his old website but it doesn't mention conversion therapy CTRL F it.

So "Widely interpreted" by who? a bunch of lefties?

here is the statement.

quote:

Congress should support the reauthorization of the Ryan White Care Act only after completion of an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus. Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior.

Holy poo poo, it says "sexual behavior" that can spread HIV, not homosexual behavior which means NY TIMES defaults to aids=gay. It does not say sexual orientation or homosexuality at all. Now, he is referring to sexual behavior that includes homosexuality, he also is referring to crazy wild unsafe sex before marriage, and abstinence in general. The NY TIMES made this SPECIFICALLY about homosexuality.

In fact just reading this statement I immediately think abstinence propaganda and dont be gay because of Jesus doesn't like it propaganda not "oh he must be referring to niche groups that brainwash gay people into not being gay"

Typing this all out is taking me longer than the research I actually did proving this is all fake news.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Snopes is a giant lie and the most fakest of news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Stexils posted:

i don't think trump is anti-gay, i think he doesn't care. meaning that if the house and senate pass a bill that, i dunno, redefines hate crimes to make it easier to assault gay people without getting charged with that, i don't think trump would care enough to veto it. he's not going to make a speech blasting the gay community but he's not going to lift a finger to help them either. which is mostly materially the same as clinton since with a republican house/senate her hands would be mostly tied. the reason i think this is because many of his cabinet picks and pence have histories of being anti-lgbt and it obviously didn't matter enough for him to pick someone else. i think this is a lot more relevant to his current positions than years old articles.

pence on the other hand is largely powerless right now, so i don't think he has any current plans. if trump gets impeached (looking more likely every day since idiot democrats seem to think it would hand them the next 4 years on a platter for some asinine reason) he's not going to be rounding up gay people into camps but he'll probably be strongly in favor of removing protections for them in the workplace at the very least. im sure hes drooling at the thought of possibly getting a supreme court justice who would undo the gay marraige ruling.

You are fake news.

• Locked thread