Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Popular Human posted:

It makes me unreasonably angry that nearly every one of these top-level amateur hour chucklefucks are still holding the reins of the Democratic Party. You'd think after you gently caress up THAT bad you'd at least have the common decency to never show your face in public again.

They'll have a whole new set of excuses when Trump wins reelection in 2020, and they'll STILL be making GBS threads on anyone further left then them as a traitor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

There's a bunch of anecdotes about how Hillary would treat her Secret Service agents and other people that worked for her.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/441367/hillary-clinton-security-detail-curses-foul-mouth

quote:

--“Stay the f*** back, stay the f*** away from me!” the then-–First Lady screamed at her Secret Service agents. “Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f***ing do as I say, okay!!?” Clinton demanded, according to former FBI agent Gary Aldrich’s Unlimited Access, page 139.

--“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing rear end over here and grab those bags!” Hillary yelled at a Secret Service agent, as Joyce Milton reported in The First Partner, page 259. The officer explained in vain that he preferred to keep his hands free, in case a threat arose.

--“Good morning, ma’am,” a uniformed Secret Service officer once greeted Hillary Clinton. “F*** off!” she replied, as Ronald Kessler documented in First Family Detail, page 16.

--“Put this back on the ground!” Hillary Clinton screamed at the pilot of presidential helicopter Marine One. “I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need my sunglasses! We need to go back!” Clinton so abused the chopper’s crew that they christened it Broomstick One. Also in Dereliction of Duty, its author — Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Robert “Buzz” Patterson (Ret.), who carried the “nuclear football” — recalled hearing “volleys of expletives” erupting from Hillary’s mouth. He also lamented “the Nazi-like edge that emerged when she was around.”

--“Where is the goddam f***ing flag? I want the goddam f***ing flag up every f***ing morning at f***ing sunrise,” Hillary snapped at state trooper Larry Patterson at the Arkansas governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991, according to Ronald Kessler’s Inside the White House, page 246.

--“Good morning,” an Arkansas state trooper said to Clinton, according to American Evita, by Christopher Andersen, a former contributing editor with Time magazine. “F*** off!” Hillary told him and his fellow bodyguards. “It’s enough I have to see you s***-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your goddam job and keep your mouth shut.”

http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/

quote:

 --“Hillary was very rude to agents, and she didn’t appear to like law enforcement or the military,” former Secret Service agent Lloyd Bulman recalls. “She wouldn’t go over and meet military people or police officers, as most protectees do. She was just really rude to almost everybody. She’d act like she didn’t want you around, like you were beneath her.”

--Former agent Jeff Crane says, “Hillary would cuss at Secret Service drivers for going over bumps.” Another former member of her detail recollects, “Hillary never talked to us . . . Most all members of first families would talk to us and smile. She never did that.”

--Within the White House, Hillary had a “standing rule that no one spoke to her when she was going from one location to another,” says former FBI agent Coy Copeland. “In fact, anyone who would see her coming would just step into the first available office.”

--Hillary one day ran into a White House electrician who was changing a light bulb in the upstairs family quarters. She screamed at him, because she had demanded that all repairs be performed while the Clintons were outside the Executive Mansion.

--White House usher Christopher B. Emery unwisely called back Barbara Bush after she phoned him for computer troubleshooting. Emery helped the former first lady twice. Consequently, Kessler reports, Hillary sacked him. The father of four stayed jobless for a year.

--While running for US Senate, Hillary stopped at an upstate New York 4-H Club. As one Secret Service agent says, Hillary saw farmers and cows and then erupted. “She turned to a staffer and said, ‘What the f - - - did we come here for? There’s no money here.’ ”

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Pick posted:

Marla Maples.

Did you mean Ivana? I googled Marla, but this was all I found.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/27/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

grandma's been day drinking again.

https://twitter.com/CoryBooker/status/738086080172417024/video/1

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

bonerjam posted:

i'l prolly get banned again by tropo but i don't think a woman should be president, or really involved in politics on the whole.

but if hillary was a man she'd still be a piece of poo poo.

Before you get banned, could you explain why you think women shouldn't be in politics?

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

I wish a sasquatch ate her

sasquatch would have won.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Why does Rosa have to sit in the back of the "H"?

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

DLC Inc posted:

man between that 8 yr olds tweet compilation and the sadsack anthony burch tweets I almost want to get archives access just so I can relive the hilarity of the sadly-dead "sweet liberal tears" thread which was loving hilarious. is there a link to that anymore?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797270

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bWC5V4HaDQ

Hillary still hasn't gotten over her mystery illness.

• Locked thread