Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!
So possibilities for Persona 5 remake??

I can see they putting something in the time february and march after the MC gets out of juvie, the games skips like a whole month until the day he has to leave and there and no reason is giving for it.

As for confidants, you need the Aeon one and, if they don't create a new character like Marie, I can see Lavenza doing that role in that time between february and march, kinda like Aigis was during the month of january in P3 FES. No clue about Hunger, if they want that one too.

Also totally gonna have more scenes of Goro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!
I started thinking about it and a character that could also work as Aeon in a remake is Suzui, after the events of the first palace we never see her again and I would like her to have a bigger appearance considering she kinda has a big role in the first hours of the game.

Also you could date her and heal her pain.

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!

CharlestonJew posted:

So the way Akechi was causing people to have mental shutdowns and psychotic breaks, did all of his targets have Palaces too? Like was Futaba's mom super hosed up in some way and Akechi killed her shadow there, or can you just find random people's shadows in Mementos and kill them there too?

Pretty sure it was mentioned in the game she had a Palace yes or at least the characters suspect it, also you don't need to be super hosed up or evil to have one, just look at Sae. Wakaba probably had one because of the whole being alone while taking care of another person and dealing with her research work at the same time, kinda like Sae too!

Also many people Goro targeted were politicians and CEOs and stuff like that so I wouldn't be suprised if they had Palaces.

• Locked thread