Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm new to MTG (friend got me into edh) but lol at all of this. I wouldn't be surprised if the number of judges dips and then stabilizes by mid 2020, assuming WotC stays the course and barring any other fuckery. As long as Hasbro is willing to give out shiny bits of paper, I don't think there will be a significant shortage of certified judges in the near future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like playing Commander casually with my friends

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SalTheBard posted:

I don't think they played a Jace but it is possible.

EDIT:

I have to thank you for mentioning Jace to me. I was playing singleton and got Duress. The person I was playing was playing Jace self mill, I used Duress to get Jace out of their hand and then they quit the game!

Lmao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm LSVicus

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can we just remove blue as a color?

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Magic: the Gathering: Don't Hate the Graveyard, Hate the Game

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
should I buy stitcher's supplier now or wait till it rotates out of standard? Is it expected to still see play despite hogaak? (Enough play that it will rise heavily in demand, I mean)

The Klowner fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Aug 28, 2019

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Magic: the Gathering: Batterskull? I barely knew 'er skull

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheKingofSprings posted:

Magic: the Gathering: Faithless Posting

:eyepop:

Adbot