Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

this hurts us more than it hurts you...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
My Dad is a swivel eyed Brexiteer and has literally told me that he's doing this for my own good, i'm too young and naive to understand and i'll thank him when i'm older

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

:wow: yall rly learned from us :911:

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

MikeCrotch posted:

My Dad is a swivel eyed Brexiteer and has literally told me that he's doing this for my own good, i'm too young and naive to understand and i'll thank him when i'm older

did your dad go to one of the public schools

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

MikeCrotch posted:

lol now ur stuck in the uk

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

deadgoon posted:

lol now ur stuck in the uk

never trust a country whose name translates to "eww, gross!"

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Agean90 posted:

just make sure to be through about killing off your conservatives because they go to the U.S. and become even more conservative pundits if they escape

America and Americans are too far gone

All they deserve is a nuclear holocaust

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

MikeCrotch posted:

Have you considered smothering him with a pillow while whispering in his ear "shhh father, it's OK. you're too old to understand but I'm doing this for your own good, it'll all be OK"?

Obviously you then stop smothering him with the pillow because murder of class enemies is against the law and obviously we respect the law. In fact even smothering him a little is against the law so you mustn't do that.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
You should put him in the sort of poo poo home old people get put in when they have no money

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
:sever: and move to the eu before its too late

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

got any sevens posted:

Lol as if Macron and big Merks austerity wonderland is going to be a better long term option.

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

got any sevens posted:

The EU as it stands RN only benefits in terms of allowing easy travel, the politics of the Union are going to be significantly further than the UK's soonish unless a serious pink wave materializes.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Byolante posted:

Lol as if Macron and big Merks austerity wonderland is going to be a better long term option.

I get the impression that Corbyn's Brexit policy is basically 'It's going to happen, we might as well make the best of it'.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

MikeCrotch posted:

I hope you have a suitably unsafe care home picked out for him...

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

MikeCrotch posted:

Is that more or less annoying than the lexits pretending they were playing 11th dimensional chess instead of just being contrarian fucks?

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
The only good thing about being British I can think of is if you become a knight or a baron or something like that.

Otherwise I guess just emigrating to the States with that accent.

The British accent is the greatest patrimony the vast majority of britons receive and they almost all squander it by not going west.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

hakimashou posted:

The only good thing about being British I can think of is if you become a knight or a baron or something like that.
Plenty of foreign spivs get knighted.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
tbh I haven't spoken to my dad in 7 months since he made my adult sister cry by telling her that feminism doesn't exist, that women have it easier than men and that women just need to stop whining all the time about their made up problems

So yes, flammable care homes are in his future

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

jBrereton posted:

Plenty of foreign spivs get knighted.

Hakimashou wants the armour and everything else and they don't give you that

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

hakimashou posted:

The British accent is the greatest patrimony the vast majority of britons receive and they almost all squander it by not going west.

Why would I want to be anywhere near an American?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

if too many Englisher came to this country we'd be unenamored with those accents real quick

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

if too many Englisher came to this country we'd be unenamored with those accents real quick

it's only awful people like farage that want to live in your third world shithole country anyway

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Whorelord posted:

it's only awful people like farage that want to live in your third world shithole country anyway

You're preaching to the choir here, buddy.

BobbyThompson
Mar 23, 2001

MikeCrotch posted:

He's right.

Go for a drink with him and play some darts.

You won't regret it.

BobbyThompson
Mar 23, 2001

hakimashou posted:

2 of my mates are MBE and 1 is OBE.

I'm happy with just finding a pair of socks in the morning.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

jBrereton posted:

Controversial flag placement over the ROI there.

seems like theyre getting a p poor return on investment, tbh

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

poll shows massive support among british voters for having cake, eating cake

https://twitter.com/britainelects/status/892861773971423232

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Whorelord posted:

Why would I want to be anywhere near an American?

Lmao imagine feeling superior to anyone as either an American or a Brit in 2017.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Vox Nihili posted:

Lmao imagine feeling superior to anyone as either an American or a Brit in 2017.

You ever heard of australia?

Huragok
Sep 14, 2011

hakimashou posted:

You ever heard of australia?

as an Australian we torture refugees in offshore camps

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

Whorelord posted:

Hey now, there are plenty of drat fine third world countries that are perfectly acceptable places to live, don't drag them into this.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

I can't believe Jeremy Corbyn is going door to door in the dead of Venezuelan night arresting dissidents.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

What a dick.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its really weird the things they decide to criticise him over

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Huragok posted:

as an Australian we torture refugees in offshore camps

Concentration camps are an Anglosphere tradition.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Concentration camps are an Anglosphere tradition.

usually they don't request permission to kill themselves its so bad

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Jose posted:

usually they don't request permission to kill themselves its so bad

Well yeah. The point is to make them so bad that they die regardless of what they want.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
The only good thing about the leaders of anglo countries being loving idiots with no clue about history is that they haven't looked at stuff like Andersonville and gotten ideas

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers
Pretty neat how Corbyn's Labour can be red Tories (and the lib Dems are the real left party) but somehow Jeremy Corbyn is a bolivarian communist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

i've disliked some of corbyn's stances re questionable 'left' governments but it's an insane attack coming from a political establishment joined at the hip to saudi loving arabia and the united states