Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
How can you support Jeremy Corbyn, who a was seen associating with a Muslim once, furthermore

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

steinrokkan posted:

How can you support Jeremy Corbyn, who a was seen associating with a Muslim once, furthermore

corbyn's press office: actually that never happened,

*press office realizes there is hard proof that it happened*

press office: corbyn didnt know it was for the munich attackers, also he mourns the victims of all terrorist attacks, also this is part of the biased, lying media conspiring with the (((special interests)))

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

BioMe posted:

David Cameron hosed a pig

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Fallen Hamprince posted:

press office: corbyn didnt know it was for the munich attackers, also he mourns the victims of all terrorist attacks, also this is part of the biased, lying media conspiring with the (((special interests)))

Ooh we got a live one here

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

jeremy was doing the normal thing british people do to morn victims of an air strike, which is to hold a wreath 15 meters away from the memorial and directly in front of the grave of the guy in charge of cutting israeli shot-putters' nuts off. you must not understand English irony

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

what is the CSPAM hivemind verdict on Corbyn, good or bad?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
he's a good lad who means well

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

GRU implant, looking to weaponize Jam.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

absolute boy and a jam man

tho ever since i read that FT profile of mcdonnell a year or two back and started following him closer i’ve grown to like him more

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

absolute boy and a jam man

tho ever since i read that FT profile of mcdonnell a year or two back and started following him closer i’ve grown to like him more

Both are necessary. Corbs is the velvet glove. McDonnell is the iron fist.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Fallen Hamprince posted:

jeremy was doing the normal thing british people do to morn victims of an air strike, which is to hold a wreath 15 meters away from the memorial and directly in front of the grave of the guy in charge of cutting israeli shot-putters' nuts off. you must not understand English irony

Is this a bit?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Jel Shaker posted:

the pig rumour thing annoys me because as great as it would to be true, it’s actually a rumour invented by Lord Ashcroft , a huge tax-avoiding scum Lord, who demanded a cabinet position because he donated millions to the conservatives and by virtue of believing it, you’re in a way supporting him

he may or may not have hosed a pig, but he is without a doubt a pigfucker

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Venom Snake posted:

the next harry potter movie is going to have the train pull up to the school but it's got a soviet symbol on the front, a bunch of old white guys will pour out in commissar uniforms to shoot all the students for being enemies of the state

Say what you want about the wizarding world but at least their trains run on time.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

hakimashou posted:

Don’t let May's missteps and mishaps obscure the bigger picture. David Cameron bears the greatest share of personal responsibility for Britain’s ills.

May is in a nearly impossible position trying to square a circle; David Cameron was in the opposite position. He had it all, but out of sheer hubristic vanity he wanted that last little crumb to put on top of his heap of laurels.

It’s his arrogant irresponsible recklessness that caused all of this. He failed monumentally in his duties as leader of the country.

Is May especially bad compared to the alternatives? To Boris Johnson or Jacob Rees Mogg?

You could say that Labour would do better, but this is no objection. She held an election to give Labour the chance. It didn’t turn out very well for her, but would you like her more if she hadn’t done it?

Anyway it would be a huge injustice if David Cameron somehow escaped the full concemnation of history for his unforgivable and disastrous personal failure after being entrusted with so much power and privilege.

No matter how badly May handles the brexit, it all belongs in brackets next to David Cameron’s name.

And he hosed a dead pig's head.

Counter point is she is a repugnant and vile woman who dogs cant recognize as human. Why would you possibly feel the need to defend her?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

what is the CSPAM hivemind verdict on Corbyn, good or bad?
judging by fallen hamprince, he is very racsexist

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

The Muppets On PCP posted:

he may or may not have hosed a pig, but he is without a doubt a pigfucker

Also he absolutely hosed a pig

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Terminal autist posted:

Counter point is she is a repugnant and vile woman who dogs cant recognize as human. Why would you possibly feel the need to defend her?

Because Cameron was way worse

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Paddy Ashdown's died.

He never ate that hat.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Barry Foster posted:

Also he absolutely hosed a pig

totally

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Party Boat posted:

Paddy Ashdown's died.

He never ate that hat.

I think that makes Skinner the only politician left alive in the UK that I actually like.

Maybe Ken Clarke...

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Party Boat posted:

Paddy Ashdown's died.

He never ate that hat.

escaped the brexit

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Operation XXX Strong Mints.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

tarbrush posted:

No one actually believes it, the reason it's damming and hilarious is cause everyone heard the rumour, and literally the entire country said "yeah, he seems the type."

When the entire country sincerely believes that you would gently caress a pig, you're toast. Regardless of whether or not he did gently caress that pig.

pig tape is real

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/raaleh/status/1076541988487471107

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

namesake posted:

He did gently caress that pig though.

I means it's a bit possible that he's defending the honour of the society which is very to type but nah it means he did it too.

he absolutely did it. even ian hislop could poke fun at a university group supposedly doing that instead of telling everyone to grow up

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
if you kill 120,000 poors through austerity and gently caress one pig people aren't going to remember you as a poors killer

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Doccykins posted:

if you kill 120,000 poors through austerity and gently caress one pig people aren't going to remember you as a poors killer

george osborne was the architect of austerity

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Doccykins posted:

what if you gently caress 120,000 pigs and kill one poor through austerity?

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
See Jose doesn't think Cameron killed poor people qed

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Doccykins posted:

See Jose doesn't think Cameron killed poor people qed

cameron was the face that sold it no doubt. he just personally didn't give a poo poo

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Jose posted:

cameron was the face that sold it no doubt. he just personally didn't give a poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bprjHYY90lo

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
If someone wants to get rich, here's an idea I hereby relinquish all claim to:

Someone wrote "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" because Jane Austen is out of copyright, they just added in zombies. The books were very successful. They not only made a movie out of it, they made 2. Just do that but with Brexit.

- Wuthering Brexit
- Alice in Brexitland
- The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Brexit

Boom, you're rich, just mention me in the dedication

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

HOW THE gently caress HAVENT I SEEN THIS UNTIL JUST NOW

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Lol it was a different cemetery in a different loving country you moron

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krraQE7HAmE

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fallen Hamprince posted:

i see the past few years have taught you nothing, at all

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
David Cameron never stopped loving pigs, please stop referring to his pig-loving in the past tense. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

1994 Toyota Celica posted:

i see the past few years have taught you nothing, at all

Every time I see Hamprince post I see in my minds eye that post on nov 8th where they're sure hillary tried their best lol