Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

haha what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

hakimashou posted:

Jeremy Corbyn or any other pro-russian anti-western mad dog becoming the leader of a country as important as Britain would be a terrible calamity.

lol britain as important

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

corbyn is going to get rear end-hosed because he is an uncompromising marxist and it turns out you have to be flexible on a lot of issues to be liked by dozens of millions enough to be voted into power

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

we wanted a slightly left of centre candidate but instead of we got a pile of turds in a lenin cap

Im liking this Corbyn guy more and more

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Lol that you guys got some sorta Clinton/Bernie Frankenstein monster though hahahahah

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Jose posted:

labour might have done better with someone else as leader but they're still getting hosed because the tories are really popular since brexit killed UKIP and brexit is really popular.

That and labour MP's are on the whole a load of poo poo and trying to name one who would be a good replacement goes nowhere

Ya it reeks of that one neat trick to beat your political enemies aka realm of political delusion, which rudatron sorta touched on. Just have fun while on the political tailspin imo, aka keep electing corbyn so centrist tear their hair out. It is hella entertaining.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

anime was right posted:

some of his policies are straight up bonkers levels of dumb and hes more boring than clinton (and the media hates him more than bernie)

Ya i remember the one about him wanting to build boomer subs except no fuckin missiles in em lmao, thats some good poo poo. It's really good & entertaining

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
#MaoTheFourthBeWithYou

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Im reading the ukmt thread it its like a dem primary inversion lmao, somebody literally posted about holding your nose and voting for Corbyn. It owns so much.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
It's amazing to think there was somebody named JO cox

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

it's june 8th iirc

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nanomashoes posted:

Jeremy Corbyn has made all these terrible decisions that doomed his party like uhh... having bad articles written about him.

I love me some hard left assholes, but lol this is reason enough. Hillary taught this particular lesson real well. Once you're in the muck, it doesn't much matter how you got there. Of course, from everything I've heard there's no real alternative so whatever

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nanomashoes posted:

The british press is terrible and sucks Tory dick every day. There will never be a labor leader that they like until their lives are being threatened by the mass communist uprising. If this is your standard for a bad leader then Labor will have to have a new election every week as the press slams each new sequential leader until the people wind up voting Cameron in for labor leader or somthing.

ya it stinks, but it is what it is lol. I don't have any deep insights but if the press is gonna bury a fucker they're gonna get buried.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

anime was right posted:

corbyn owns but hes boring as hell

He really inspires some good rear end meltdowns & crazy rationalizations. It's hella good reading as a spectator.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
also I can't be the only person who is always amazed at the sexual aspect of British politics right, like I dunno if it's different brand of conservatism but british conservatives really seem to kick it up a notch. Our sexual scandals & poo poo seem bland by comparison. You got big names /w posters of magaret thatcher about their bed for their entire childhood, ppl fuckin pigs, dominatrix may. What the hell is goin on over there. Our rapers n pedos or w/e seem milquetoast in comparison

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol our politicans just suck dicks, it's so boring

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

This reminds me of ohio polling that showed some real lol results on trade /w Hillary vs. Bernie

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Jose posted:

we're hosed lol

hahahah, this guy does a bunch of these pieces right? every single one of them is gold everytime

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Seems like a smart way to reduce reliance on food banks!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Jose posted:

we're hosed lol

Nonsense posted:

It's incredible to watch the collapse, it's shock and awe, and nobody is having to be blown up.

jBrereton posted:

yes it is astounding

:q:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

get that OUT of my face posted:

what the gently caress is with british people in positions of power and pedophilia? this former soccer coach has over 40 cases of child rape, that shouldn't be possible

He's the Bill Cosby of pedophilia drat

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Hodgepodge posted:

ironically donald 'mr. brexit' trump probably cared more about it than his entire turnout combined

It's "Mr. Brexit + + +" :smugdon:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
British Erection 2017 - HORROR ON CHRISTMAS MORNING 1962

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

hakimashou posted:

Corbyn is completely tone-deaf.

ageist

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Fallen Hamprince posted:

a whole three members, drat. you really opened my eyes there dog

lol a nato tankie :smugdon:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Baloogan posted:

USSR was one of the most if not the most horrible country in history on the face of the planet, if they are the bar we're comparing ourselves to then lol we're hosed

it was alright imo, some of the satellites got pretty lol though.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Baloogan posted:

hahaha only the decendents of the mega rich atm will ever see luxury space communism.

lol red alert was right

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

wow who knew a man who actively strives for the lenin look would be so unappealing to the most vulnerable parts of the population

lol all ur leaders looks like poo poo tho

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol at first page gis results, owns

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 20:25 on May 20, 2017

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

rudatron posted:

an islamic version of a /pol/ retard.

Man, I wonder if there are isis chan boards

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Jose posted:

it was nice having some rights

Don't worry, you're getting more right.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

what happens if isis makes a press release saying they accept the tenets of marxism-leninism???

I'd :vince: at fox being right about islamo fasco-communism

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Jose posted:

hamprince has posted some proper stupid stuff before but being pro murdoch is definitely the worst

hamprince said the day of nov 8th after reality hit that he still thought hillary did a good job :smugdon:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

hakimashou posted:

Its gonna be really funny if Theresa May is literally the British hilldog and J-Corbz is british trump.

It will be way funnier because theresa would have called the election herself lmao, literal self own

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Jose posted:

my boss is convinced he's a big time anti-semite becuase he read an article in the daily mail and saw someone in a really offensive costume at a corbyn rally after labour mp's repeatedly said labour has an anti-semitism problem

At first I read this as your boss psyching himself into thinking he himself is an antisemite rather than talking about corbyn

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Baloogan posted:

this isn't satire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007