Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Anta posted:

Not actual luxury flats, just luxury-adjacent:

oh, so these ones are fitted with flammable cladding?

wouldn't want those poors to think they can live in non-kindlebox housing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

yeah those grenfell tower people really took the easy route. the uk better be careful or shiftless lazy people are going to start burning/gassing their families for free stuff...

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

wanna pinch that babie's cheeks

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

so apparently 100% of the towers tested in the UK had the cyanide doom cladding?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

the bitcoin of weed posted:

mass protests technically aren't illegal in the US but they never happen because the police just gas and arrest a third of the people who show up to one

excepting the extremely boring ones like the women's march and march for science

well or if the protest is right-wing

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

tarbrush posted:

There's also plenty of left-wingers (me) who perceive him being wierdly tolerant of places like Venezuela, Cuba, Russia etc and wierdly tolerant of anti semites on the hard left. Combined with his earlier crappy performance at pmqs, you could question his judgement in general.

All that said, now that Vince Not A Liberal Cable is running the Lib Dems, and the sorry state of Conservatism in general, it's much easier to tolerate his flaws.

:lol:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

capitalism's about to murder the world and peeps still trying to pretend communism's the most murderous ideology

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Irony Be My Shield posted:

Corbyn's proposals to adequately fund public services is not communism.

it's corbienism

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

pringles' guerilla marketing team is superb

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

what was this it's been deleted

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Fallen Hamprince posted:

those good corbyn boys were doing a public service: the public needed to know what cooper looks like when surreptitiously photographed on public transit for the purpose of online harassment

they took a picture and said mean things? and you're supporting news rags digging up any and all info about them to protect a tory's feelings....

centrism!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Fallen Hamprince posted:

yvette cooper isn't a tory you absolute moron

she's a red tory, didn't u know?

you literally believe this is reality :lol:

Condiv has issued a correction as of 01:17 on Jul 14, 2017

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Vitamin P posted:

People in the public eye or who have the risk of reputational damage probably do think more about how certain words look especially bad to use yes. Also getting more educated about misogyny has meant I personally won't call a woman a oval office and would hesitate even at twat because there's a whole nasty baggage to those words that has nothing to do with the generic insult I'd be using them for. Upper class people have more opportunities for education and I assume my experience isn't unique so yeah, upper class people are probably less likely to use gendered slurs.

That doesn't make them 'better' people though, just more knowledgeable and sometimes media savvy. A bricklayer calling Lily Allen a gobby oval office doesn't hate women more than the polite tory MP cutting the childcare allowance does.

this is correct

you know that statistic that people are less racist the more educated they are? turns out it's not cause they're actually less racist, they're just better at hiding their racism

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Lastgirl posted:

do people really still listen to tony blair?

:what:

certain people like hamprince revere him!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Jose posted:

Hamprince is Canadian though

ah that explains the love of monarchs

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

look, i'm just saying that murdering a bunch of people under false pretenses is real good. clearly you've got some maturity issues cause you think that's something we shouldn't be doing but i'm willing to be the bigger man and agree to disagree

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

jBrereton posted:

relevant: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-40750819/dup-irish-sea-border-absurd

Duppers realise to their horror that Brexit isn't Uxit and we'd rather shot of em :getin:

so after tories bribed dup to help them, dup's gonna knife them in the back after 1-2 months?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Inescapable Duck posted:

The ad is perfect at singling out the people to whom it applies.

it's an edited one talking about loving horses in the ear

i assume the idiots complaining about it don't realize momentum didn't make an ad about them loving horses in the ear

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

this hurts us more than it hurts you...

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Peel posted:

i've disliked some of corbyn's stances re questionable 'left' governments but it's an insane attack coming from a political establishment joined at the hip to saudi loving arabia and the united states

you're not supposed to mention those. you're supposed to be pro-war and therefore gobble down every spoonful of poo poo they hand you wrt who's good and who's bad

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i mean it's not like centrists weren't doing the exact same things

remember when they stripped voting rights from some members cause they thought it'd win them the election against the dreaded corbie?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

breaklaw posted:

https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/894644509073702912

They mad. Cable's Anti-Brexit talk is going to keep him in the headlines for the rest of his tenure as leader. If he can manage to steal away some of the young Corbynites for being the real Anti-Brexit party who really care about the future of Britain's youth, Lib Dems have a real shot at a comeback.

im sure the young are gonna resurrect lib dem fortunes after the libdems betrayed them as hard as they did

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

please don't misattribute corbyn quotes to the most socially just blair

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

oh no! austerity is gonna die and it's the left's fault :(

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

so is hakimashou hamprince's alt or something?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i'm glad you have your evil homer avatar back jose, i missed it

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

the 70s were worse cause the rich weren't stomping the poo poo out of everyone else

hth

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

jBrereton posted:

I hate her so much lol

"You have been spendthrift about this suicide bombing on little girls" is the kind of attitude that should get your government thrown out of office anywhere in the world.

instead it has people like obama calling up with insider info on your political opponents :lol:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

hakimashou posted:

The communist empire was destroyed but europe still has a dangerous enemy to the east.

:agreed:

the us is a danger to a lot of continents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

https://twitter.com/neeratanden/status/1005459798480031746

wrap it up labourailures