Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Svensken posted:

So I guess Scotland is an official colony now?

try "occupied territory"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Northern Ireland, Scotland, Palestine

Three Fights One Struggle

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/bbcquestiontime/status/1217943740175847424?s=20

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Regarde Aduck posted:

'most tolerant country in the world' poo poo is getting a lot of air time lately. I assume it's the new narrative to push. Might just be to gently caress with people's heads because it's not like the gammons want to hear about the UK being tolerant. So who's it for?

The slow dawning realisation that we're a dumb rear end nation of cunts who were never good at anything other than murder and pillaging is kinda fun to watch.

Why can't we 'DO THING' indeed.

"I blame the bureaucrats in the House of Commons."

Cool, right on. Who has a massive majority in the House of Commons again?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

It took English people 30 years to discover reverse racism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

wow, the guy who said Britain is the loverliest "most tolerant" country in Europe is actually a chud, what a shocker