Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Pierson posted:

One of the things I remember my parents telling me about the old system was a test they made you take very early on in life that was easily 'game-able' if you had enough money for study material/private tutors or if your parents had the free time to tutor you. If you failed it you got sent to the poo poo-tier schools that had zero funding, and it was just blatantly a trick to weed out the poor from education.

its cool cause it basically takes class a given

we need 25% to be employers and 75% to take poo poo for the rest of their life to support capitalism

let's just make it blatant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Corek posted:

Tim! Farron

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i made a corb

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

https://twitter.com/data_debunk/status/869318005435625477

orbyn has made some questionable statements in the past lets hope this does not weigh him down

he likes diplomacy.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Hezbollah have historically been very good at taking care of the Israel problem - imperialism :unsmigghh:

thats a bad opinion and you should feel bad

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Trump is the legitimate President of the United States, yeah..

So you're pro Israeli occupation of Lebanon or what?

thats a complicated question but i am not pro islamic clerical fascism so i dont cheer hezbollah .

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Hezbollah may be a right wing Islamic organization but they're not fascists. There are Christian and Druze members of Hezbollah.

and there were Jewish members in the Fascist party in Italy.

its an Iranian supported front organization and trying to frame them as anything but bad really fucks up the idea of "fighting imperialism"

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The Italian Fascists weren't phenotypically racist, but nationally racist - so of course they would tolerate Italian Jews if they were willing to serve the fascist state.

that's my point

quote:

Islamic fascism would be a movement that wouldn't tolerate any forms of non-Islamic practice, yet Hezbollah defends Lebanese Christians and Druze from ISIS.

They don't control the state yet. But their districts in Beirut are run like Iranian style theocratic cantons. Hezbollah is an extension of Iranian influence and they are fighting against "Sunni" fundamentalists (ISIS), while their brand of fundamentalism is Iranian Shia. So they are in a turf war and they don't want to poo poo in their backyard by alienating their compatriots, for now. But their ideology is at the minimum, Iranian theocracy. That's what awaits Lebanon if they take over.

just read the most basic stuff about HIzbollah and you will find that its like an Iranian version of the Contras
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah

quote:

Hezbollah was conceived by Muslim clerics and funded by Iran primarily to harass the Israeli occupation. Its leaders were followers of Ayatollah Khomeini, and its forces were trained and organized by a contingent of 1,500 Revolutionary Guards that arrived from Iran with permission from the Syrian government.

quote:

Saying that they're a front organization is also seriously ignorant. I guess you'd say that the Houthi are an "front organization" too.

look mate, its simple

PKK=good

IRA=good

Houthis with their slogan "God is great, death to the US, death to Israel, curse the Jews, and victory for Islam" can go gently caress themselves to death

Also, the Ukranian Insurrectionary Army was bad

a guerilla army, or being the underdog doesn't automatically make you the good guy

Top City Homo has issued a correction as of 04:05 on May 30, 2017

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Fauxbot posted:

lol what the gently caress. trot spotted.

those are the banderites not the anarchists, bra

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Makhno... was also bad :smugmrgw:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

no one is stupid enough to vote for the LIEB :heart: DEMS

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

tekz posted:

its not a 'front' for anything you stupid dumbass it's a genuinely popular grassroots organization that came out of the shia in lebanon being kicked around, killed, shut out of any political power for years and years

its trash

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
corb

will

win

Top City Homo has issued a correction as of 23:44 on May 30, 2017

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Fallen Hamprince posted:

"Only I, Jeoromoy Cwrbywn, can unleash the power of the Minority Ethnics."

BLACKS FOR CORBYN

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
unlike with trump it is not meant to be a comedy statement

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
blacks genuinely support Corbyn

thats why its a statement of fact and not meant to be humorous

thanks and god bless

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
I support a Hung Drawn and Quartered parliament

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Crowsbeak posted:

Should I put money on this election?

not money

bitcoin

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

hakimashou posted:

What kind of regulation?

the stra-n-gulation kind

heh

:q:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
WEAK

AND

WOBBLY

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

hakimashou posted:

Jacob Rees-Mogg is a living cultural treasure of the English people.

a literal Tory Boy

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
BoJo is melting down

https://mobile.twitter.com/AaronBastani/status/869346753220415489/video/1

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

if this keeps up she'll be sending Corbyn in her stead to negotiate with the EU :lol:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

nobody thought that the US was brazen enough to sponsor a coup against the elected government of the Ukraine or crazy enough to sponsor a civil war in Syria to fund an oil pipeline because Assad didn't play along

sure these are all happenings outside of western europe but give it twenty years with the crazy election surprises continuing and god knows what might happen

hth

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

whats the source of this worthy pic and how can i share like and retweet it?

also what was that old rear end thing that peopel would do before retwatting was a thing

i forgot what it was called and people would have a button in their browser to do it

it is so unimportant to my life that i can't even describe it

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

you don't know what a coup is, do you?

i didn't say palace coup dummy

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

what happened in ukraine wasn't a coup of any kind. you seem to not know what happened in ukraine.

it was a revolution

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06KIEV1706_a.html

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Fallen Hamprince posted:

WikiLeaks lmao. Oh wow Petro Poroshenko met with the American ambassador in 2006, loving mind-blowing revelation there Julian

next up from Top City Homo: a shocking revelation about the murder of Seth Rich that George Soros doesn't want you to know

The U.S. covertly pushed for escalations after a deal was reached for early elections http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26289318

but then banderists and neo-nazis started to occupy regional government offices

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SBo0akeDMY

and then "Yats is the guy"

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957

its pretty clear that the U.S. meddled in Ukraine. They wanted austerity in order to for Ukraine to join the E.U. and fulfill its IMF demands on pension reforms, oil subsidies etc. and Russia was the better choice because it would continue to give them money (15 billion ) and discounted oil/gas. Western Ukraine, probably wanted to be in the EU but the Eastern part and Crimea never did.

It's all part of the long game in Eastern Europe by neo-cons to cordon Russia.

there is no conspiracy, its just US foreign policy. They got rid of one guy and now another guy is in charge doing the same thing. They are just recycling from their list of insiders who will carry out austerity and their foreign interests. Incidentally, the Petro dude is favored because he pushed back in 2006 to install a nato base in Crimea (also in wikileaks).

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

lol russia today is doing a pretty good job it seems

nah that's Robert Parry's investigative journalism. he is the guy who reported on the October Surprise-Iran Contra thing when Reagan told the Iranians not to release hostages until he was in office for cash to illegally fund his contra mercenaries in Nicaragua.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Citation needed. The president of Ukraine disappeared the day after he signed the agreement. I don't know if RT has you thinking that the CIA had little green men in play in Ukraine or what, but one day is not a lot of time to engineer an escalation. Especially because what happened in Ukraine, as you eventually noted, was a revolution, not a coup. The US, as it is wont to do, provided some behind-the-scenes diplomatic support for anti-government protestors, but that is a long, long, long way away from "sponsoring a coup."

Your whole narrative is bullshit, which you would know if you'd been following events in real time.

the strategy was established back in 93 when Cheney created the cordon against not just the former USSR but also Russia itself. That's why they have been breaking promises to expand NATO the moment the ink dried.

quote:

Robert Gates described the approach in his new memoir, Duty, explaining the view of President George H.W. Bush’s Defense Secretary Dick Cheney: “When the Soviet Union was collapsing in late 1991, Dick wanted to see the dismantlement not only of the Soviet Union and the Russian empire but of Russia itself, so it could never again be a threat to the rest of the world.”

sponsored or not they got what they wanted after spending 5 billion to influence the outcome through a state department neocon slush fund (National Endowment for Democracy)

providing behind the scenes diplomatic support for protestors is another way of saying "coddling right sector neonazi militias in occupying government offices to jettison a deal on early elections and overthrow an internationally recognized democratically elected president."

https://www.thenation.com/article/the-ukrainian-far-right-and-the-danger-it-poses/

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/04/14/ukraine-the-truth/

its like you are some babe in the woods who thinks the US doesn't sponsor coups around the world.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

ORB has spoken

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Karl Barks posted:

ask the peasants if they prefered stalin to nicolas :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC0Om8v8H7g

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

if we're looking for examples of incredible monarchies ethiopia is a good one where no economic development ever took place because all land belonged to the emperor and reverted back to the emperor upon the death of the current emperor appointed viceroy and this nobody had any reason to improve their land

this continued for a thousand years straight until it was overthrown

pretty sure the Byzantine Empire had a viceroyalty system and they did fine for a 1000 years

oh

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Captain_Maclaine posted:

And I do hereby further declare all indentured Servants, Negroes, or others, (appertaining to Rebels,) free that are able and willing to bear Arms, they joining His MAJESTY'S Troops as soon as may be, for the more speedily reducing this Colony to a proper Sense of their Duty, to His MAJESTY'S Leige Subjects, to retain their Quitrents, or any other Taxes due or that may become due, in their own Custody, till such Time as Peace may be again restored to this at present most unhappy Country, or demanded of them for their former salutary Purposes, by Officers properly authorised to receive the same.

we were the bad guys

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The British were only offering amnesty to volunteers. If the Loyalists won there would still be slavery.

i guess

although the brits abolished slavery in 1833

so

still marginally better

probably :shrug: