Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

StashAugustine posted:

what the gently caress is happening?

Someone let English people decide what to do and as always it was a mistake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Nobody really understands how the parliamentary system works and I say the Queen should just sic a bunch of corgis on everyone and claim sovereign immunity as based on the Trafalgar Square Act of 1503

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Pryor on Fire posted:

no no nononononono

loving MAKE IT STOP

those are some tasty beats

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

McCloud posted:

So the house of lords passed a bill to prevent a no deal brexit. Does that actually mean something or is this just part of the hellish kabuki theatre that is brexit?

if the weird unelected upper chamber decides something, a rooster has to be sacrificed at dawn on the ground of the bloody tower and the auguries read I don't like it either but it's how parliamentary democracy works

then everyone gets a pie from the queen but it's never one you like because she knows

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

redleader posted:

ok what why

The Constitution mentions an Army and Navy

Not some kind of "air force" whatever the hell that is

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Did the queen see her shadow yet

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Wow, Tory supermajority!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Grondoth posted:

Ah. Yeah, I think brexit doomed you all. A bad idea to hold the referendum, a bad idea to leave the EU, a bad plan to leave the EU, and when it's all told this is gonna be the end of the UK as we've known it.

Well, I mean the Queen is still alive and should be for the next five years so you won't have to deal with BoJo
In power during her funeral.

And now to turn on the breaking news where everyone is wearing black arm bands for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
MERRY BREXMAS!