Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Politicians are in such a frenzy about brexit but I just reaaally want it to happen so bad. Pls Britain, do the brexit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I love brexit, it's my favorite political drama since despite being a bit less full on idiotic than the trump government, it has way less. Of an impact on the world. The season Finale is looking to be killer too!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

The current brexit situation is confusing to all but the most experiences brexiteers, but I will explain it in simple terms.

Let me use this example: Imagine four deals on the edge of the cliffs of dover. Say may sends a direct copy of the deal nearest the cliff to the back of the line of deals, which takes the place of the first deal. The formerly first deal becomes the second, the second becomes the third, and the fourth one fails.

Brexit works the same way.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Johnny Bercow sat down on the speakers chair with a not quite unhearble hum and checked his chronometer. “drat.” he hissed threw his clinched teeth which were surrounded by the stubble of five days where in he had not shaven himself at all. It was almost chromodawn at the house of commons. Alreddy the sun was sitting Westminster castle ah blaze like so much molten meddle or a coin, gyreating in the air, tossed there by the uncaring hand of an imaginary god that doesn’t exist, borne from the interior minds of the hobbled masses. The sky was the color of a television tuned to a dead channel that was orange. drat, he, Johnny, thought. We thought we were opening a new beginning with our mad dreams of a free britain but ironically the only time now is the time of which we’re out of. It’s almost humorous.

He lit a lamberd and butler brand swaggerette and took a dip drag, sinking farther into his inferior horologue. He thought of nina and her mellifluous buttocks that he used to love to bang. Even now his nano enhanced hearing could almost hear her vagina lips quivering with moisture and also pleasure, like a slice of synth-spam being tongued by one of May's slamhounds. When he got back to London proper, he was going to do some sex, no doubt about that. “That’s right doll” he said to nobody and the wind. They were going to do it hard. He smiled, blowing smoke from his nostrils. They were going to do it brexit hard.

"OOOOOORRRDERRRR"

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Hentai Jihadist posted:

bit on the nose to call JK Rowling a "tory source"

Tory source quoted saying "brexit is actually gay, and has a very intense submission fetish".

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Trumps election is no joke the exact moment I lost all hope that humanity is not complete poo poo and might get the important things (climate, post automation society, growth decoupled economy) managed in a wax that enables us to thrive. I am absolutely resigned to the reality that the world is gonna come crashing down this century in humanity and that we are propably in the last golden ages for hundreds if not thousands of year, if we ever recover.

I read a study years back where historians did a simulation of empire and societal collapse and defined a few key indicators for this, and they said that our current developments were actually pointing in that direction. I was like lul Wut no way humanity is better than ever. Then trump got elected and I accepted that yup, it's happening.

Brexit is just another fun little side show on the whole thing, which is silly enough to serve as a humurous distraction for he'll dimension.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

And so brexit can wait, may knows it's too late
as we're lolling on by

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I am so dissapointed. Me and a friend have a running bet for a sixpack of British beer about whether Britain will hard brexit (me) or not (him). Just get. It over with britz, brexit means brexit!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

i say swears online posted:

it'll be way more expensive for you if you lose lol

But oh so much funnier.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

CODChimera posted:

so is it a no deal brexit or what exactly are we dealing with here

It's a no brain brexit

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Hundred percent in December nothing will be done and the EU will for some dumb reason extend the time l until everybody but bojo is fed and just says "ugh yeah fine whatever" and UK will be great again.

At this point in the time line I have accepted that the dumbest thing will happen, 100 percent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Happy brexit, one and all. From an empire where the sun never sets to a lonely country where the sun never shines. Truly the British have reached the pinnacle of their evolution.