Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Speaking of Alamo Drafthouse, that's where I saw the film, and I was vaguely uncomfortable after having one of the Colossal themed drinks off the menu after the film spent so much time on alcoholism. It seems almost a little tone deaf on behalf of the theater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Taintrunner posted:

Saw it at the NYC Alamo and will definitely be seeing every movie I can there from now on, it was simply a fantastic experience.

This is absolutely the correct response to having seen your first Alamo film.

I'm mad at myself for missing out on getting Thursday tickets to GotG 2 at my Alamo.

• Locked thread