Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Cacator posted:

Saw this tonight, easily the best performance from Sudekis and I can see this revitalizing Hathaway's career as well but the plot and premise are just so original that I hope this gets a lot of nods for screenplay once awards season comes around. Can't think of many films that deal with female alcoholism either besides 28 Days and its sequel, 28 Days Later.

Smashed?

This was an excellent movie, it didn't take the easy routes but the plot twists didn't feel forced either. Kind of reminds me of Seven Psychopaths in some ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

MinibarMatchman posted:

you're reaching so far over a name pun that you might as well be sticking your arms into Seoul

Well why else did they pick Seoul instead of Tokyo, the usual kaiju city?

• Locked thread