Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I thought Open Windows was actually kind of decent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I've tried to get through Timecrimes at least three times and what keeps stopping me is "This isn't Triangle"

Seriously everyone watch Triangle

e: beaten like a time loop :tinfoil:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Also, you know, that review kind of spoils the whole movie, so thanks for that too.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Escobarbarian posted:

It spoils a lot that it doesn't get wrong, including the biggest twist of the movie. It should have tags on it.

Yeah even the trailer doesn't hint at Jason Sudeikas being the robot

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Watched this again last night and it very well might be my favorite film of the year so far.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I have to give insane props to Sudeikas for such a gradual and believable slide from "well meaning small town hipster" to "literal sociopathic monster".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Just watched this and holy poo poo this movie connects. It's depiction of drunk and petty people with the monster elements just works so well.

I was like "oh yeah, I remember my mid 20s, glad I don't see those people anymore..."

• Locked thread