Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slowm

live slow, die whenevs

BRB pooping posted:

Hello, welcome to the butt-restaurant, may i take your order?

What is your favorite item on the menu?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

slowm posted:

Butt steak.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Manifisto

slowm posted:

the howevre d'oeuvres

Plebian Parasite

i'm going to make every post in this thread its own thread

Twenty Four

Plebian Parasite posted:

i'm going to make every post in this thread its own thread

I am sorry for your loss, based on whatever bad jokes I made previously in this thread.

SniperWoreConverse

Leaders of the world, the rumors are true. I've asked you to this dimly lit smokey room to discuss the Aliens. They do in fact have extremely advanced technology, however a quirk in their cultural development means in one field our own techniques far surpass them.
Ladies, Gentlemen -- they never discovered the concept of paint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

deep dish peat moss

A new game show called Crash Cab

alnilam

deep dish peat moss posted:

Cash Crab

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

p sure that ones been done

posting smiling

alnilam posted:

Cash Crab

smash crab: beat this crab at super smash bros before your cab ride is over, but there's a catch: it's smash bros brawl so the crab stands a good chance (due to the RNG and other elements that make brawl a poor game for competitive play)

deep dish peat moss

Grass Dad a thread about a kid with a Grass-Type dad

deep dish peat moss

My dad's a Bulbasaur and every time I bring a girl home he just has to show her every one of his fronds.

SniperWoreConverse

Dateline NBC: Loving father, or geodude!?

Plebian Parasite

Today I (lvl 16) and my dad (lvl 32) saw a bunch of fire types hanging around a pokecenter. He told me that "Them drat flamers should just go back to whatever volcano they came out of" When I pointed out how incredibly typeist this was, he cast Sleep Powder on me. What should I do?

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Plebian Parasite posted:

Today I (lvl 16) and my dad (lvl 32) saw a bunch of fire types hanging around a pokecenter. He told me that "Them drat flamers should just go back to whatever volcano they came out of" When I pointed out how incredibly typeist this was, he cast Sleep Powder on me. What should I do?

battle you're parents

alnilam

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

battle you're parents

Plebian Parasite

dad won't stop holding onto his everstone; he doesn't believe in evolution

deep dish peat moss

If you look at a list of the 1,000 popular baby names in 1900-1910 and look at the very bottom of the list there are some great names.

Cloyd, Gerhard, Bart, Huldah, Loran, Arvid, Lurline, Eligah, Zenobia, Wayman, Gertha

These are the Khaleesis of their time and I want to bring them back

deep dish peat moss

Milburn

Plebian Parasite

gonna name my son Fitzhugh

byob historian

used to buy mushrooms from elijah

goes by eli most a the time

byob historian

Plebian Parasite posted:

gonna name my son Fitzhugh

hugh are you

deep dish peat moss

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

used to buy mushrooms from elijah

goes by eli most a the time

Eli for selling shrooms
Jah for selling weed

Twenty Four

Grass Dad. Grass Dad is high as fuuuuck.

"Dad, can I borrow your mid life crisis Corvette? They are having illegal drag races down town."

"My dude, that sounds awesome!" *Laughs and throws you the keys*

FactsAreUseless

This has potential and I think you should do it

byob historian

Twenty Four posted:

Grass Dad. Grass Dad is high as fuuuuck.

"Dad, can I borrow your mid life crisis Corvette? They are having illegal drag races down town."

"My dude, that sounds awesome!" *Laughs and throws you the keys*

grass dad sounds like the dude in suburbia

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Different kind of *punk, like cyberpunk and steampunk but new things. Of course there's Weedpunk where the earth is covered by a dense, slowing fog and the sun has gone ultraviolet, and Netpunk where everyone lives on one of those endless black gridded planes in the digital world.

weed punk aesthetic was explored well in sleep's "dopesmoker"

mags

alnilam posted:

Cash Crab

byob historian

:five:

cda

by Hand Knit

mister magpie posted:

weed punk aesthetic was explored well in sleep's "dopesmoker"

ya

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

deep dish peat moss

The world was burned down to a ball of soot and resin stuck in the pipe of the solar system.

deep dish peat moss

Imagine an endless desert of black velvet, pockmarked by ancient traces of neon plants and vivid wildlife glowing under the UV Sun

mags

a new meme for farmers, the wheat rear end

Plebian Parasite

fridge shui, where you increase the taste and nutrition of your food by placing it in the fridge juuuust so.

SniperWoreConverse

my youtube channel where me an my bros look for the most brutal things imaginable

*bunch of college party dudes just completely melting down and flipping the gently caress out*
*camera pans off the reaction shot* "gently caress is that a Le Corbusier!?"

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
It's a knock knock joke but you gotta start it

alnilam

knock knock

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
who's there