Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
it's like Cash Cab, but instead of climbing into a taxi, you look on the streets for a man in a zoot suit, and instead of giving you money for answering his trivia questions, you ask him if he is Cab Calloway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

free Trapt CD posted:

Cash Cab Calloway

:vince:

free Trapt CD posted:

it's like Cash Cab, but instead of climbing into a taxi, you look on the streets for a man in a zoot suit, and instead of giving you money for answering his trivia questions, you ask him if he is Cab Calloway

yeah this needs some development

maybe just ask if they can hum any cab calloway tunes?

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

:vince:

yeah this needs some development

maybe just ask if they can hum any cab calloway tunes?
good idea. i thought about it and here's my treatment

q: excuse me sir; surprise! you're on Cash Cab Calloway. are you Cab Calloway?
a: ooh! i know this one. no, i'm not Cab Calloway.
q: you lose. give me all your money
a: but it was right and i win mo-
q: give me all your money

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

your idea is good but making a joke about it was hard, cause it's implausible any tv hosts would recognise a cab calloway song :(

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Top Secret Interrogation Center

In a darkly lit questioning cell lies a lone figure strapped to a stainless steel gurney. Various implements of torture lie strewn about, some glistening with blood. An empty journal lies open on a table near the prisoner. Outside the room a conversation is taking place between the interrogator and his superior...

"I've tried everything. Injections of mindbreaking drugs, physical torture, mental torture, I even played some of the worst products to spew out of modern pop culture music for hours on end while the target was on LSD. This guy's unbreakable..."

The director sighed. There was only one thing left, then... He locked eyes with his subordinant while putting his right hand into his pocket, fishing about for something within. The interrogator realized what his boss was about to do.

"Isn't that cheating??? he asked incredulously.

His supervisor didn't seem to have heard. If he did, it wasn't registering in his actions. He turned to the door leading to the cell, reached for the doorknob and turned it while fishing out the object from his pocket. As he entered the room, he handed the prisoner a copper 1 cent coin. "Penny for your thoughts?" he said politely. It would be all over soon, it was the rules. His agency would momentarily have all the information they needed. The prisoner had after all been apprehended when someone threw a 10 cent coin at his feet, stopping him on a dime...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

vanisher

I was having a party and my neighbor came over and told me to watch the decibles, but I don't even have one bell, let alone ten.

joke_explainer

He wasn't sure when it had happened, but he realized it had been months, maybe years? And he hadn't heard anything about the man in quite some time. He asked his fiancee, who stared at him coldly and said, 'not this again. No one knows who that is' - yet, he didn't remember ever bringing it up before. A quick trip to Wikipedia showed him something was very wrong. No record anywhere. Nothing. He had to set out. Find NWA. Snoop. Eminem. Trace the roots of Death Row Records. At some point, the world forgot about the good doctor... but was this even the same world? Did his doppelganger escape into a world - his world - where they had not forgotten?

Bunni-kat

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
There's an African-American family, and their surname is Smith.

They're the Black Smiths.

:shrug:

SniperWoreConverse

yeah I named my son after tin, I have a doctorate in analytical chemistry.

The birth cert says Stanley Smith. I don't have to justify myself to you people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

joke_explainer posted:

He wasn't sure when it had happened, but he realized it had been months, maybe years? And he hadn't heard anything about the man in quite some time. He asked his fiancee, who stared at him coldly and said, 'not this again. No one knows who that is' - yet, he didn't remember ever bringing it up before. A quick trip to Wikipedia showed him something was very wrong. No record anywhere. Nothing. He had to set out. Find NWA. Snoop. Eminem. Trace the roots of Death Row Records. At some point, the world forgot about the good doctor... but was this even the same world? Did his doppelganger escape into a world - his world - where they had not forgotten?

Dre, Dre, Dre, Dre
Oh

Don't you forget about Dre,
Forget Death Row, 50 Cent not Dre.

Give him all your shout outs,
The Doctor is in, buh-bye all your doubts
There's Dre! He's standing right there,
Try not to stare, he's easily angered.

Old age is no excuse, you cannot recuse
Yourself from recalling

Don't you forget about Dre
Don't don't don't don't

Just three syllables, see?
Doctor Dre, not hard to say,
Repeat and get it repeat and get it
Down, down, down

As you walk on by
Will you recognize Dre?
Say his name or walk on by
Repeat it and get it repeat it and get it
Down, down, down

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Oh

Don't you call him Andre
That's not what you say, stick with Dr. Dre
He gets real sensitive
"Mister Andre" is not what to say

Don't don't don't don't

As you walk on by
Will you call out "Dre"??
As you walk on by
His name is Doctor Dre

His name is Doctor Dre
Will you walk on by?
Come on, call his name
His name is Doctor Dre

I say,
La la la

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

i am he

posting smiling posted:

smash crab: beat this crab at super smash bros before your cab ride is over, but there's a catch: it's smash bros brawl so the crab stands a good chance (due to the RNG and other elements that make brawl a poor game for competitive play)

haha

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A guy who bought an evil ghost house trying hard not to face up to his evil ghost house:

Hey guys, how often would you say you get hit by cars? Like, 2 or 3 times a month if you don't go out much?

They're going to raise my rates and I can't afford that after my cabinets started rotting again. I just don't know how these mopeds keep getting in here...I think there's a hole in the drywall somewhere.

Peg Sliderskew

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

A guy who bought an evil ghost house trying hard not to face up to his evil ghost house:

Hey guys, how often would you say you get hit by cars? Like, 2 or 3 times a month if you don't go out much?

They're going to raise my rates and I can't afford that after my cabinets started rotting again. I just don't know how these mopeds keep getting in here...I think there's a hole in the drywall somewhere.

Please do this thread!

Courtesy of Manifisto

They Might Be

hockey jockey posted:

Please do this thread!

call it weird things i'm pretty sure my haunted house is doing

deep dish peat moss

Rotten Punk posted:

the concept of "developing a thread"

Having to get a thread developed, like you make a bunch of posts and have to take them to Walgreens or Target and wait for an hour to see how they came out.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I think I've sorted the cabinet issue. There's a lot of thick water coming down through the ceiling. It's pretty gross, but these iron pipes get rusty and then you've got goopy, red water...But you know that's what you get when you get a "fixer upper." Hahah. Such a good deal and I love this hedge maze. Anyone know a good gardener? I'm clearly doing something wrong...lot of black roses? I guess coming in?

Peg Sliderskew
Taking these mirrors back to Ikea though! They have some kind of defect in the glass that makes me look like I'm screaming, about 500 years old and been in the grave for 450 of them, haha! Do you have any recommendations for good quality, low price looking glasses?

Courtesy of Manifisto

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
rosemarys baby shower

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
whats romeo and juliets favorite fruit?

cantaloupe

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"How can I be more confident?"

Dentist, confident and carrying huge iguana: do you mind if my assistant Rojerick joins us?

Me, cowardly: Uhh I guess not?

Him, digging in: Have you been flossing?

Me: Yesh shur.

Him, giving me the eye:. Roj, get in there and take a look. I think we've got a fibber.

slowm

live slow, die whenevs

Plebian Parasite posted:

i'm going to make every post in this thread its own thread

Did this happen yet?

Plebian Parasite

slowm posted:

Did this happen yet?

not yet, but only bcuz i'm lazy not because its a bad idea.

I should really just close this thread and encourage people to post all this awesome shizz

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
The Weeknd's accountant brother The Weekdy

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

deep dish peat moss

Splatmaster posted:

Dre, Dre, Dre, Dre
Oh

Don't you forget about Dre,
Forget Death Row, 50 Cent not Dre.

Give him all your shout outs,
The Doctor is in, buh-bye all your doubts
There's Dre! He's standing right there,
Try not to stare, he's easily angered.

Old age is no excuse, you cannot recuse
Yourself from recalling

Don't don't don't don't

Just three syllables, see?
Doctor Dre, not hard to say,
Repeat and get it repeat and get it
Down, down, down

As you walk on by
Will you recognize Dre?
Say his name or walk on by
Repeat it and get it repeat it and get it
Down, down, down

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Oh

Don't you call him Andre
That's not what you say, stick with Dr. Dre
He gets real sensitive
"Mister Andre" is not what to say

Don't don't don't don't

As you walk on by
As you walk on by
His name is Doctor Dre

His name is Doctor Dre
Will you walk on by?
Come on, call his name
His name is Doctor Dre

I say,
La la la

Don't you... forget about Dre
don'tdon'tdon'tdon't
don't you... forget about dre.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

hockey jockey posted:

Taking these mirrors back to Ikea though! They have some kind of defect in the glass that makes me look like I'm screaming, about 500 years old and been in the grave for 450 of them, haha! Do you have any recommendations for good quality, low price looking glasses?

Thread created: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3819779

Twenty Four

A music video for that song "Its getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes" but the opposite.

"Its getting cold in here, so put on ALL your clothes." All of them.

Someone wearing a closet full of shirts and a couple of coats, just rolling around on the ground next to a lit fire place, trying to pull up a fifth pair of pants that they have no hope of zipping or buttoning up.

slowm

live slow, die whenevs

Plebian Parasite posted:

not yet, but only bcuz i'm lazy not because its a bad idea.

I should really just close this thread and encourage people to post all this awesome shizz

Let's straw poll top 10

for fucks sake

Charles II walks into a bar.

"Why the long face?"

"Actually it is the result of six generations of inbreeding."

The barman cocks his head to one side: he couldn't make out anything Charles has said. Charles' tongue is too big for his mouth as a result of genetic defects. Also he is mentally retarded.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

slowm posted:

Did this happen yet?

dont go carryin pictures of chairman lmao

deep dish peat moss

Taking a woman out for dinner at a Mediterranean restaurant, when the server comes to take orders your date orders the 7th menu item, titled "SKEWER OF CHICKEN BARG", and you spend the entire rest of the date wondering what the hell Chicken Barg is. You can't hold a conversation, you can't even look her in the eyes. Your mind is racing trying to figure out what the hell she just ordered.

byob historian

deep dish peat moss posted:

Taking a woman out for dinner at a Mediterranean restaurant, when the server comes to take orders your date orders the 7th menu item, titled "SKEWER OF CHICKEN BARG", and you spend the entire rest of the date wondering what the hell Chicken Barg is. You can't hold a conversation, you can't even look her in the eyes. Your mind is racing trying to figure out what the hell she just ordered.

BARG! i hate it when that happens

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
what idiot called it a penis and not a crankshaft

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
what idiot called them comedy songs and not punitive measures

----------------

Macnult

Pomp posted:

what idiot called them comedy songs and not punitive measures

joke_explainer

like the babadook, but it's a wifi enabled smart appliance that costs hundreds of dollars

alnilam

joke_explainer posted:

like the babadook, but it's a wifi enabled smart appliance that costs hundreds of dollars

"Mummy I want to read this one"
"Hmm I don't recall seeing that one before.. it says 'insert proprietary BabaPak(TM)'"

alnilam

Halfway thru the movie her internet stops working and all the scary stuff stops, but she also gets really bored from no internet, she has to choose between restarting her router to fix it and risk the scary stuff resuming, or continuing to be bored

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

alnilam posted:

Halfway thru the movie her internet stops working and all the scary stuff stops, but she also gets really bored from no internet, she has to choose between restarting her router to fix it and risk the scary stuff resuming, or continuing to be bored

whoa when u think about it this is kinda how the internet always works :aaaaa:

i am he

a time traveler from the 60s that runs into all sorts of funny problems like always making smoke detectors go off because they smoke inside, getting kicked off an airplane because they smoke inside, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

i am he posted:

a time traveler from the 60s that runs into all sorts of funny problems like always making smoke detectors go off because they smoke inside, getting kicked off an airplane because they smoke inside, etc.

Austin Powers 4: Wherein Austin Struggles With Civilian Life