Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Loki is trying to make the chain of dominos gently caress up by removing one of them from the middle but Thor has to stop him or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dukberry

imagine a thread where we all pretend we're in line to microwave our lunch at the office break room, but the line has been going on for quite a while! uh oh! what could be happening?

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Dukberry posted:

imagine a thread where we all pretend we're in line to microwave our lunch at the office break room, but the line has been going on for quite a while! uh oh! what could be happening?

Hurry up! This salmon and broccoli ain't gonna cook itself.

Prurient Squid

They uhhh closed the microwave... it's a part of the maintainance. It's in the newsletter or something.

Karate Bastard

Uh oh, someone at the front of the line microwaved something really smelly and the guy after them just started baking a huge potato

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Apr 14, 2024

Prurient Squid

A weird little gnome thing called an "inkling".

Karate Bastard

That's just a tiny octopus.

Prurient Squid

Not a squid? Know your cephalopods!

Prurient Squid

Advanced genetics brings back the dinosaurs. They live in peace with humanity.

Jeff Golblum say "uh, well shucks".

Holywood keeps on making dinosaur films with the old look becaus it was "cooler".

Trying

big into Jesus’s carpentry and won’t shut up about it. no opinion wrt to his other work

Finger Prince

Jesus returned years ago. He has a niche ASMR carpentry YouTube channel with 250k subscribers, in which he uses ancient bronze tools to create items like they would have used 1000s of years ago. He doesn't speak much, but ends his videos with a wholesome message about loving your neighbor and praying for peace.

Karate Bastard

Finger Prince posted:

ASMR carpentry YouTube channel

*whispers* now, we fit the dovetail joint BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG and look for squeeze out... along the entire mating surfaces... nope BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Finger Prince posted:

Jesus returned years ago. He has a niche ASMR carpentry YouTube channel with 250k subscribers, in which he uses ancient bronze tools to create items like they would have used 1000s of years ago. He doesn't speak much, but ends his videos with a wholesome message about loving your neighbor and praying for peace.

primative technology captions all throughout but they aren't explaining or describing jesus' carpentry work, they are explaining propriety in relations to other people, god and yourself

Prurient Squid

Jesus carves out a little wooden doll called Holly Grail.

Karate Bastard

Carpenter Jesus strikes his thumb and is shocked to find no words he can canonically scream

Prurient Squid

Jesus wept.

Karate Bastard

Few know that He is a Carpenter only as a hobby, and because someone misheard Him and He was too polite to correct them, probably because preconditions weren't the best the first time around anyway, but either way for the second coming He is finally free to follow His Passion, which is to put Demver art on tailgates. Car Painter Jesus.

Finger Prince

Karate Bastard posted:

Few know that He is a Carpenter only as a hobby, and because someone misheard Him and He was too polite to correct them, probably because preconditions weren't the best the first time around anyway, but either way for the second coming He is finally free to follow His Passion, which is to put Demver art on tailgates. Car Painter Jesus.

Jesus painted my truck. It was a love affair. Mainly Jesus and my truck.

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
dude goes down to the used car lot and gets a good deal on a pope mobile only to find out that the transubstantiation is going out and the friars are bald

RavenousScoot

The Voice of Labor posted:

dude goes down to the used car lot and gets a good deal on a pope mobile only to find out that the transubstantiation is going out and the friars are bald

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Harold Fjord

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

sensible lol

Prurient Squid

"The task at hand is like the old question: How do you eat an Elephant? Folks, one bite at a time".

[John was never invited to speak at the Elephant sanctuary again.]

Prurient Squid

Yoda records a dis track against ET. Shots fired.

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
the dude at the sex club who's naked except for a chain wallet

Finger Prince

the dude at the sex club who's naked except for a chain wallet

Chain wallet buttplug

Karate Bastard

Ok add "butt plug money" to the no list

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Somewhere, Fred Schneider started scribbling words down on a piece of paper and doesn't know why

Karate Bastard

Add "tactical" to things to make them stupider. Tactical wallet. Tactical tank. Tactical breast milk.

Finger Prince

Karate Bastard posted:

Add "tactical" to things to make them stupider. Tactical wallet. Tactical tank. Tactical breast milk.

Tactical buttplug

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Karate Bastard posted:

stop looking through my aliexpress search history

Prurient Squid

A TV show called Remus Proctor's Cultural Enema.

google THIS

Karate Bastard posted:

"butt plug money"

Throw back a bottle of beer

RavenousScoot

future where bottle caps are money, but only snapple and the value is how good the fact is

Previous:

code:
The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
the bro hood of crypto scouring the wastes for gpus that they may use their a.i. to mine mickey's malt liquor cap limericks and rebuses

RavenousScoot

commercial for a place called Court Mandated Buffet where the owner claims his last place was shut down for price gouging since it was pay-by-the-yum, so now it's all you can eat

Previous:

code:
The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
lesser known fallout factions

the followers of lou. consists only of rob, next week it's lou's turn to be a follower of rob. activities mostly consist of debating the paradox of whether lou can be a follower of lou or rob can be a follower of rob and subsequently whether, on the wasteland census, they should be putting a 1 or a 2 for the membership

... . no one knows much about ... or if they do they aren't saying. it's hard to inquire about something that's named ... so it's turned out to be the perfect name for a secret society. perhaps too perfect

the brotherhood of steel reserve. short lived faction formed immediately after the bombs drop. it was founded along one principle, drinking yourself to oblivion to ignore the mounting horrors around yourself. its last member died a year and a half after nuclear armageddon succumbing to radiation poising. all the other members likewise died of nonalchohol related causes

Karate Bastard

Hentai Frank, fastest draw of the West unfortunately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard

That's a writing prompt. You can fill in whatever you want after that, like for example a full stop and be done.