Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

straight up gruel is the only acceptable food

:colbert: I insist on gruelty-free

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i love animal gruel

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

alnilam

animal cool tees

Papa Emeritus III

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
Man who farts in church sits on pew.

little munchkin
how come every time a woman proclaims to the world that she's independent, people call her brave, but whenever a man does it the manager at target tells him that the intercom is for employees only?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
In America, instead of Christmas, they celebrate a quartet of holidays each from a different part of their rich cultural make-up
Beginning on December 23rd, they celebrate Sol Festivus, a secular tradition from the famous Seinfeld program,
on December 24th they celebrate Christmas Eve, which is Middle-Eastern in origin
December 25th is Untitled Solstice Project, from Laos,
and finally on December 26th, Boxing Day, formally Armistice Day, brought over by Canadian railroad migrants

please share if you think this is BEAUTIFUL

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
reading the garfield archives and getting really angry at jon arbuckle and swearing out loud to myself about it

Koishi Komeiji

God dammit Jon! Grow a pair of loving balls and ask that veterinarian lady out on a mother loving date already! If you weren't such a god dam coward this wouldn't be such a big loving deal! You got no balls Jon. No loving balls! gently caress this, I'm not reading this stupid comic strip anymore *continues reading Garfield intently*

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
as u continue reading, u realize the anger is a misplaced emotional deflection of ur fear that u are jon arbuckle :aaa:

Twenty Four

"I'm so tired of these stupid unfunny Garfield cartoons! Maybe it's not Jon's fault, maybe it's the cat. Ah look here's one with a dog instead!" *Starts reading Fred Basset* "Dammit!!!"

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Koishi Komeiji posted:

God dammit Jon! Grow a pair of loving balls and ask that veterinarian lady out on a mother loving date already! If you weren't such a god dam coward this wouldn't be such a big loving deal! You got no balls Jon. No loving balls! gently caress this, I'm not reading this stupid comic strip anymore *continues reading Garfield intently*

Weirdly enough this was exactly the reality check i needed this morning even if it was filtered through semi-serious outrage at Garfield. Thank you, Koishi.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I don't have the details worked out on these yet

1) Hell, but everyone is terribly apologetic. The devils don't actually control the giant spiders or the lake of fire. You're all merely stuck there together. There is bocci ball though if that makes a difference.

2) Share your daydream plans for escaping christmas dinner with your awful family.

Dress up as cranberry sauce and get smuggled out with the rest of the garbage, fashion hang glider from this dry-rear end turkey and sail to freedom, potato bomb (work out details later), set punch bowl on fire then throw self into fire, etc.

3) A conspiracy forum for people who still believe in cooties despite being in their 30's.

alnilam

imo All 3 of these would be good threads even if yo just posted what you wrote here as the op

little munchkin

Twenty Four posted:

"I'm so tired of these stupid unfunny Garfield cartoons! Maybe it's not Jon's fault, maybe it's the cat. Ah look here's one with a dog instead!" *Starts reading Fred Basset* "Dammit!!!"

Fred Basset is hilarious, actually

----------------

Koishi Komeiji

This is a good thread and all but a lot of what you yobs post in here could work as stand alone threads, I'm just sayin.

alnilam

I'm just saiyan :ssj:

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
John Mack, Second Grade PI

It was late in the day about 1 PM and I was contemplating a nap when she walked into my life.

She had strawberry hair and a Strawberry Shortcake backpack. She was trouble. I could tell by the way she held her pencil case and that far off look people get when they're deciding how much they'll tell me. And how much will be true.

Most of all though, I knew she was in trouble because she was in my office. You don't come to John Mack unless you're out of options.

I swept a pile of juice boxes off my desk and pointed to a chair. She grimaced at the cracked plastic, then settled in with a resigned sigh.

She looked up from a bottle of spilled play doh and said, "Detective Mack?"

"Just John."

"John," she said, "I need to find someone."

"Most people do. Are you willing to pay for it?"

She reached into her pencil case and pulled out an envelope. She slid it across my desk. Gummy bears and a lot of them. Sugar free? No, these were the real thing.

"Pre-war gummies," I said.

"You have an eye for quality," she said with a wan smile.

I gestured around the room, "Yeah, I'm a real coin-a-sure. Who's the lucky boy worth all the grizzlies?"

"Everything you need to know is in this workbook, John."

"I didn't say I'd take it," I said.

She stared me straight in the eye and said, "You'll take it. You need the gum."

She had me there. I looked into the workbook and shook a candy stick loose from a crinkled pack.

I champed the sugar stick in my teeth and said, "Yeah, I can find your man Waldo."

alnilam

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

John Mack, Second Grade PI

It was late in the day about 1 PM and I was contemplating a nap when she walked into my life.

She had strawberry hair and a Strawberry Shortcake backpack. She was trouble. I could tell by the way she held her pencil case and that far off look people get when they're deciding how much they'll tell me. And how much will be true.

Most of all though, I knew she was in trouble because she was in my office. You don't come to John Mack unless you're out of options.

I swept a pile of juice boxes off my desk and pointed to a chair. She grimaced at the cracked plastic, then settled in with a resigned sigh.

She looked up from a bottle of spilled play doh and said, "Detective Mack?"

"Just John."

"John," she said, "I need to find someone."

"Most people do. Are you willing to pay for it?"

She reached into her pencil case and pulled out an envelope. She slid it across my desk. Gummy bears and a lot of them. Sugar free? No, these were the real thing.

"Pre-war gummies," I said.

"You have an eye for quality," she said with a wan smile.

I gestured around the room, "Yeah, I'm a real coin-a-sure. Who's the lucky boy worth all the grizzlies?"

"Everything you need to know is in this workbook, John."

"I didn't say I'd take it," I said.

She stared me straight in the eye and said, "You'll take it. You need the gum."

She had me there. I looked into the workbook and shook a candy stick loose from a crinkled pack.

I champed the sugar stick in my teeth and said, "Yeah, I can find your man Waldo."

The X-man cometh
I have an idea if you want to make a thread for that one.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

An old shack off a coastal highway has an old marquee sign on the front: "Live Maine Lobsters." You pull over, mouth watering for some authentic eats.

Inside is a smoky burlesque parlor. A gigantic, dead-eyed crustacean picks up pieces of shell, tassels, and one-dollar bills from a stage. Another gyrates on a businessman in the corner. An emcee announces they'll be starting hot butter wrestling in ten minutes. You feel a claw sensuously stroke your shoulders. "Looking for some tail, sweetheart?"

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
You ask if they have a hot tub you could use and the place goes silent, all eyes on you & the terrible faux pas you just made.

Koishi Komeiji

Drink-Mix Man posted:

"Looking for some tail, sweetheart?"

"Why yes madam I would enjoy some tail. One sex please!" :peanut:

Manifisto

Drink-Mix Man posted:

An old shack off a coastal highway has an old marquee sign on the front: "Live Maine Lobsters." You pull over, mouth watering for some authentic eats.

Inside is a smoky burlesque parlor. A gigantic, dead-eyed crustacean picks up pieces of shell, tassels, and one-dollar bills from a stage. Another gyrates on a businessman in the corner. An emcee announces they'll be starting hot butter wrestling in ten minutes. You feel a claw sensuously stroke your shoulders. "Looking for some tail, sweetheart?"

ty nesamdoom!

little munchkin
whispering something dirty into a robots ear, and it's head pops off on a spring and makes a cartoony "boi-oi-oing" sound

----------------

alnilam

If there's an unfunny boioioing sound joke i haven't heard it

Twenty Four

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Who's the lucky boy worth all the grizzlies?"

Post was great but this was the highlight for me lol

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Perfectly reasonable dating concerns

What if we get "intimate," I unzip my fly, and a jack in the box springs out?

What if this OK Cupid profile is deceptive and she's not "a free spirit looking for adventure" but actually deceased political economist John Kenneth Galbraith?

How many ferrets is too many to bring to a first date?

What if my parents' catastrophic relationship and my own personal shortcomings make me incapable of healthy relations and also she's a 12 foot spider?

ShinyBirdTeeth fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Dec 22, 2017

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

What if this OK Cupid profile is deceptive and she's not "a free spirit looking for adventure" but actually deceased political economist John Kenneth Galbraith?

What if my parents' catastrophic relationship and my own personal shortcomings make me incapable of healthy relations and also she's a 12 foot spider?

If your date is a 12 foot spider, you can bring as many ferrets as you want.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
what kidnd of dipping sauce does she like with her ferrits

----------------

cute anime girl

a foot fetish should just be called feetish

Manifisto

cute anime girl posted:

a foot fetish should just be called feetish

sure, if you like feet

for me, it has to be a single foot

Koishi Komeiji

What if I'm on a date with a girl at a fancy restaurant and reality starts to collapse around me like in the upcoming game Death Stranding by Hideo Kojima-san and there are like ethereal glowing babies floating in the air and I look down at my feet and there is like a foot of black goop on the ground that wasn't there a second ago should I pull out her chair for my date or is that considered dorky and kinda misogynist?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
What if I set the rival flag instead of the romance flag is there a way to reset the first date?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Staring up at a 40 foot banner of a bull penis, "But is it art though?"

My date checks her watch for the seventh time in two minutes.

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Staring up at a 40 foot banner of a bull penis, "But is it art though?"

My date checks her watch for the seventh time in two minutes.

my friend, everyone knows that if ur date isnt nice/respectful to the art even though the don't have to be that u shouldn't take them on another date

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

make the thread

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
This is the year we finally turn things around at Crapulon Incorporated.

I know last year wasn't what we hoped for. People just weren't buying landmine filled with orphan poison.

But we've got a lot of great ideas, a lot of fun new products, and a solid defensive perimeter around the CHUDS in basement 2.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Koishi Komeiji posted:

This is a good thread and all but a lot of what you yobs post in here could work as stand alone threads, I'm just sayin.

This thread could be the "should I make this thread" thread and if anyone has more jokes you should make the thread

Could be that this thread has robbed us of a few threads, but otoh has probably caused a few more to get posted maybe?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Hugh Malone posted:

This thread could be the "should I make this thread" thread and if anyone has more jokes you should make the thread

Could be that this thread has robbed us of a few threads, but otoh has probably caused a few more to get posted maybe?

That's basically how I use this place. I throw a ton of ideas at the wall and every once in a while it feels like something has legs, so it gets a real thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
hey I'm sorry I reacted that way, I misheard you and my mind was filled with terrible images of sewer spiders. sorry to hear your father took his own life