Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Wearing a weave but for different body parts, like "drat Helga those extra fingers are sexy girl! Are they a weave?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

cda posted:

"Nobody's leaving until we find out who took a poo poo here, in the middle of Disneyworld."

The exact center of the Universe is right here, we all revolve around this poo poo that someone took here, in the middle of Disneyworld.

deep dish peat moss

Different kind of *punk, like cyberpunk and steampunk but new things. Of course there's Weedpunk where the earth is covered by a dense, slowing fog and the sun has gone ultraviolet, and Netpunk where everyone lives on one of those endless black gridded planes in the digital world.

deep dish peat moss

Kid Rock becoming a world-renowned geologist and renaming Earth's mantle the Baw Wit Da Baw Da Bang A Dang Diggy Layer

deep dish peat moss

Plebian Parasite posted:

Cybershorts, so like you have to plug them in and the pockets are called matterpods and the holes you put your feet through are legjacks

deep dish peat moss

Buying a house, getting it cheap because it's in the Friend Zone.

deep dish peat moss

Inventing a time machine, but it only takes you back to 15 minutes before you started inventing the time machine, so every time you build it 15 minutes sooner and travel back in time that way.

deep dish peat moss

Me: So what's your new show about?

Geraldine Seinfeld : Nothing.

Me: What do you mean nothing?

GS: Don't worry about it.

deep dish peat moss

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Everyone would just name obscure *punks they don't know have been coined already

Big Punk, it's a dystopian universe exactly like our own, but everything is 20 times bigger.

deep dish peat moss

Big Punk - punk companies, collectively, as a sector of industry

deep dish peat moss

Computer viruses that work on people, like Malwaria and Trojan Hoarse

deep dish peat moss

DiGiornolism brand frozen newspapers, just take home and bake and you can read the news

deep dish peat moss

Days in Norm Al's life after he decided to retire from being Weird.

deep dish peat moss

A new game show called Crash Cab

deep dish peat moss

Grass Dad a thread about a kid with a Grass-Type dad

deep dish peat moss

My dad's a Bulbasaur and every time I bring a girl home he just has to show her every one of his fronds.

deep dish peat moss

If you look at a list of the 1,000 popular baby names in 1900-1910 and look at the very bottom of the list there are some great names.

Cloyd, Gerhard, Bart, Huldah, Loran, Arvid, Lurline, Eligah, Zenobia, Wayman, Gertha

These are the Khaleesis of their time and I want to bring them back

deep dish peat moss

Milburn

deep dish peat moss

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

used to buy mushrooms from elijah

goes by eli most a the time

Eli for selling shrooms
Jah for selling weed

deep dish peat moss

The world was burned down to a ball of soot and resin stuck in the pipe of the solar system.

deep dish peat moss

Imagine an endless desert of black velvet, pockmarked by ancient traces of neon plants and vivid wildlife glowing under the UV Sun

deep dish peat moss

Rotten Punk posted:

the concept of "developing a thread"

Having to get a thread developed, like you make a bunch of posts and have to take them to Walgreens or Target and wait for an hour to see how they came out.

deep dish peat moss

Splatmaster posted:

Dre, Dre, Dre, Dre
Oh

Don't you forget about Dre,
Forget Death Row, 50 Cent not Dre.

Give him all your shout outs,
The Doctor is in, buh-bye all your doubts
There's Dre! He's standing right there,
Try not to stare, he's easily angered.

Old age is no excuse, you cannot recuse
Yourself from recalling

Don't you forget about Dre
Don't don't don't don't

Just three syllables, see?
Doctor Dre, not hard to say,
Repeat and get it repeat and get it
Down, down, down

As you walk on by
Will you recognize Dre?
Say his name or walk on by
Repeat it and get it repeat it and get it
Down, down, down

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Oh

Don't you call him Andre
That's not what you say, stick with Dr. Dre
He gets real sensitive
"Mister Andre" is not what to say

Don't don't don't don't

As you walk on by
Will you call out "Dre"??
As you walk on by
Will you call out "Dre"??
His name is Doctor Dre

His name is Doctor Dre
Will you walk on by?
Come on, call his name
His name is Doctor Dre

I say,
La la la

Don't you... forget about Dre
don'tdon'tdon'tdon't
don't you... forget about dre.

deep dish peat moss

Taking a woman out for dinner at a Mediterranean restaurant, when the server comes to take orders your date orders the 7th menu item, titled "SKEWER OF CHICKEN BARG", and you spend the entire rest of the date wondering what the hell Chicken Barg is. You can't hold a conversation, you can't even look her in the eyes. Your mind is racing trying to figure out what the hell she just ordered.

deep dish peat moss

Sci-fi insults, like "There must be a wormhole between your rear end and your mouth" but that's the only one I can think of.

deep dish peat moss

I labored over that wormhole joke for days and that was the best I could do. There's gotta be something... wormhole/rear end in a top hat... there's something there. Have you got a tapeworm, mate?

deep dish peat moss

The US National Anthem sung over the theme song from Tetris.

deep dish peat moss

Starman Super DX posted:

oh yeah I'm glad this thread got bumped. I had like a silly sketch like South Park style satire joke although it's not particularly riveting

Like I noticed this thing where middle aged men acquire exercise equipment but never actually use any of it or stop using it and refuse to get rid of it because they might use it in the future (but probably not.)
So I imagined this extremely tongue-in-cheek situation where middle aged men with huge guts are nerding out over collecting expensive and interesting exercise equipment despite never using it. Like there are whole conventions of these guys just talking about how cool their hobby is and discussing all equipment collecting relating things all the while being generally out of shape and gross.

They're building tiny scale models of exercise equipment, they have gym dioramas in their basements

deep dish peat moss

Fat collector dad is taking his fat son in birkenstocks with chocolate smeared on his face to a Gym to see the real thing in action, they sit in the lobby watching really fit men walk by, pointing at them and marveling at each different model. Dad puts his hand on Son's shoulder, points at the reception desk and says "Son, if you work hard and discipline yourself, you could be sitting behind that desk one day."

deep dish peat moss

Abvertising, where shredded people sell ad space on their ripped abs

deep dish peat moss

ISIS invading the philippines but it's ISIS of Panopticon fame instead of ISIS of Jihad fame

deep dish peat moss

Saying "That makes 100 percense" when someone says something that makes perfect sense.

deep dish peat moss

Devil went up to Georgia... gonna eat himself some peaches...

deep dish peat moss

The devil, standing on a big hill or something overlooking Arkansas for one last time before leaving. A servant imp standing at his feet and holding his own tiny pitchfork asks "Aren't you going to do anything, boss?"

After a long moment of hesitation the Devil snaps his fingers and a stairway to Hell appears behind them, he turns and starts walking and after a heavy sigh says "There's nothing I can do to these people that God didn't do to them first."

deep dish peat moss

Find a way to make jerky out of crabs and call it Reef Jerky

deep dish peat moss

My dad would be the best poster in BYOB. Weed threads and surf rock threads and news about his upcoming gigs

deep dish peat moss

Post hard or die napping

deep dish peat moss

Sounds like a real titty twister!

deep dish peat moss

Drinking piss, but not as a sex thing. Because you like the taste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

An undercover cop who can't stop bragging about being a cop and citing his knowledge of the law