Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

little munchkin posted:

listing a bunch of different ways to get murdered and then saying it's good after each one

ex: most people would get really upset at being shot with a shotgun. the wouldn't like to have their bones crushed and their organs torn up with buckshot. personally i would enjoy it if that happened to me

this is pretty good drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

cda posted:

using Nadsat from A Clockwork Orange and doggospeak at the same time like "viddy this pupper my droogs, it's a horrowshow corgo that's looking a little poogly after this floofy did it a frighten."

:eyepop:

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
sounds more like its pretty......CHILL, to me :twisted:

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
i like wine

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
a dating show where its speed dating but halfway through all the ladies just casually take their hand out of their lap to reveal theyre holding a revolver. they dont do anything with it though, just kinda hang onto it. i think itd be real interesting

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

so shed rather go to the range than the gallery or the disco?

nah dude they just hang onto it. they go on whatever date they were gonna go on. they just have a gun, in their hand at all times

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

alnilam posted:

I'll show you a joke not worth making a thread about... if you turn your screen off :twisted:

thats cold man

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

alnilam posted:

Halfway thru the movie her internet stops working and all the scary stuff stops, but she also gets really bored from no internet, she has to choose between restarting her router to fix it and risk the scary stuff resuming, or continuing to be bored

whoa when u think about it this is kinda how the internet always works :aaaaa:

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

little munchkin posted:

an isis video where one of the terrorists keeps making homoerotic threats like "we're going to eat your rear end, america" and the other terrorists try to stop him but he keeps doing it

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Putty posted:

The Devil went down to Georgia but instead of fiddles they use recorders.

wanna hear that version

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

deep dish peat moss posted:

Devil went up to Georgia... gonna eat himself some peaches...

PEACHES COME

FROM A CAN

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

to live is to die

morir es vivir

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
an alternate timeline for the late 90s and early 2000s where instead of smaller and smaller gadgets being the hot trend its bigger and bigger stuff, all massive helmets with cell phones built in and towering monolithic computerboxes

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
"whoops, there goes the old pager!" i say as I hit the chest harness release and carefully step out of my exobackpack, unfolding its glowing green keyboard console

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

drilldo squirt posted:

"WEED", I yell. "WEED!" I repeat over and over with mad laughter filling in the silence between shouts. "FUCLING WEED." I scream into the nothingness till my voice grows weak and defeated. I look up into a burning sky crying tears of blood. Red streaks stain my visage as I shout into the empty world before me," WEED MAKES ME LAUGH!"

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
thats-a spicy seatbelt!, which doesn't sound very good at, all tb h

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Glorious Nipawn

thought this was gonna be a gag about pawning japan tbh :/

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
blindfolded, i wait in burning anticipation for my lover to drizzle the first drops of hot rendered fat onto my exposed porcelain flesh, an exquisite agony

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Ride The Gravitron posted:

"I didn't know you can handle all those sausages"

"You should see how I'm gonna marinate your beef"

:eyepop:

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Drill Sergeant: WHAT ITS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION!

Me: oh man I'm glad you asked, I really need some one to talk to

*has incredibly kind and affirming discussion that leaves everyone satisfied :3:*

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

canyoneer posted:

A frustrated person with a sore thumb who doesn't want to draw attention to it

*snickers in extremely 'academe' way*

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
a thread where i purport to explain interesting but obscure subjects, but as the talk goes on u realize it always turns into how to use it smoke weed :okpos:

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
adventures in the alternate universe where they DO have to tell u if theyre a cop

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

little munchkin posted:

the movie speed but instead of going fast on a bus you need to harass a certain amount of women each hour on social media or something will explode

this is what was really happening with gamergate fyi

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

it's, uh, a very large system, um, unusually large, which will be lingering over the southern latitudes for a while, it's gonna be a wet afternoon, t-then penetrating towards the warmer interior later this evening *gulps, nervously chuckles without eye contact*

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Macnult posted:

Old masters who were rejected from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles universe

and bernini is a little tooooo into his spear, ifyanowhaddamean

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

ghost emoji posted:

(longingly) oh my god, what is that man doing to his anus

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

A workshop thread where we develop convoluted schemes for extremely petty revenge

make the thread, this concept has legs, i mean some EXTREMELY fine gams here

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Cursed by witches, but still too proud to admit I was wrong.

stephen Kings thinner, but set now so the protagonist is first really psyched and the. goes on to market his gypsy weight loss cure

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
the naturopath community, but it's just medieval medicine with modern slogans

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

albany academy posted:

Opening up the hood to find out your engine is just a team of sled dogs. They lick your face and bowl you over for pets, but all you can think about is that bastard mechanic who's been lying to you this whole time.

:justpost: , friend

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

vanisher posted:

Petting friendly dogs, feeding them treats, and other scams

Just pet this dog, got to feed it a milk bone after asking permission. Its part of my 'long con' to be a nice person.

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
later, u confuse urself and suddenly realize ur murmuring 'yeah open up, take it all bich' as u gently insert the FIV medicine dropper into ur significant others mouth

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
as u continue reading, u realize the anger is a misplaced emotional deflection of ur fear that u are jon arbuckle :aaa:

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Staring up at a 40 foot banner of a bull penis, "But is it art though?"

My date checks her watch for the seventh time in two minutes.

my friend, everyone knows that if ur date isnt nice/respectful to the art even though the don't have to be that u shouldn't take them on another date

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
timber, the app where trees meet other trees

grindr for trees is a really different thing from human grindr, tho

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

I Dunno posted:

They'll send each other lines like oh baby, I've fallen for you.

"wood"

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

A morning show where the existential dread is creeping in around the edges.

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
*in a smoky room, one yellow lightbulb dangles. the detective gestures angrily at the scrawl-covered map on the wall*

"dammit, don't you see! he HAS to have an accomplice, jack! nobody could commit so many crimes in just one night!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
a sitcom where a fire wizard and a water mage are rooming together, trying to mKe it a s wizards out there. wacky hijinks ensue!