Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
When I'm 'batin, I always Bing Image Search for "nice dumper" so that the results alternate between hot asses and sweet trucks.

"Horny Dad Hacks" maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
mazel tov cocktail

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
I accidently killed a bird wilst flailing around my bucket of fried chicken

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
Sonic the Hedge Fund

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
I'm the guy who designs the upholstery on all the buses, AMA.

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
single dads at our kid's hockey game (x-rated roleplay)

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

deep dish peat moss posted:

Find a way to make jerky out of crabs and call it Reef Jerky

Weed infused jerky

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
movie idea: a failing college takes on prison inmates for extra funding and makes them live in a frat house, hilarity and hijinks ensue

title: Bros and Cons

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
BYOB gets restructured into "Balance Your Own Books", a forum for small business owners looking for advice and insight regarding budgeting, bookkeeping, and payroll.

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

Putty posted:

you joke but I think i can get some use out of that last one

Legitimate uses for pants that go fast:

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
itt we systematically determine which BYOB poster is actually just Bruce Willis

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

canyoneer posted:

A store where the salespeople are on commission and hate their jobs and are competing to sell the least and get fired

I'd watch this.

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
bbq romance novels

"He was shrouded in an aura of mesquite, the scent of liquid smoke on the breeze."

idfk

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
You know you've spent too much time lounging around your house naked when a quarter falls out of your rear end.

based on a true story

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
I am high and the solo in Baby's On Fire is the greatest poo poo ever.

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Climate change eliminates Winter and our society starts to legitimize beach culture to the point where everyone always wears bathing suits and you can surf to work and every drink has a little umbrella in it.

oh god no

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
the best looking dude at the stoner noise concert

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

Jedrick posted:

the best looking dude at the stoner noise concert

it's the drummer

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
"Phony Below Knees" a support group for people with prosthetic legs

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
not going to lie, would eat

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
Help! My dick is stuck in the VCR, and no, I will not explain why.

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I know this is gonna sound stupid but have you hit the eject button?

Also wtf? A vcr? In 2017¿ You got what you deserve

If you can't help without prying into my personal life, please stop wasting both of our time and move along.

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
I'm sorry, but I absolutely refuse to divulge any information pertaining to how/why my dick has been trapped in this VCR. Help, or get out of the way.

*stands sternly, hands on hips, VCR gently swaying between legs*

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
I'll make a VHS dick thread when I get home from work.

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831988

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
My grandpa just died. He's the third of my grandparents to pass.

*Halo 2 announcer voice*: LAST GRAN STANDING

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

Jedrick posted:

My grandpa just died. He's the third of my grandparents to pass.

*Halo 2 announcer voice*: LAST GRAN STANDING

The joke is that he's actually dieing, and this is how I mourn.

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
I just noticed that the word "semen" sounds an awful lot like the words "see/sea men". Perhaps there are some chuckles to be had here?

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
Lesser known Jeff Dunham puppets.

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
Pulling out a single piece of gum, holding it aloft, and yelling "I have a gum!" in places where it is a bad idea to do so.

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
I never really thought about it before, but now that I've seen it written in sidewalk chalk outside the Dennys, 9/11 totally was an inside job.

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
The concept of Rock and Roll lays in a hospital bed in a vegetative state, hooked up to an impressive array of various life support machines. Despite the pleading of Dr. Feelgood, Neil Young sternly refuses to sign the consent forum.

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

deep dish peat moss posted:

Find Out Why My Feet Are Dirty a thread where I post pictures of my feet and people speculate on why they're dirty

make the thread

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

Starman Super DX posted:

woke up this morning with this thought in my brain for some reason

a therapist who offers to be your "sounding board" but won't stop calling you about their own problems.

A therapist that prank calls your friends and family with prerecorded snippets of your sessions.

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
Piglumps Magic Community College

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

DavidAlltheTime posted:

The toothferry - the boat that knocks your teeth out

lol

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
dramatic readings of monster energy drink cans

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

cda posted:

Italian bread

maybe too risqué

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

ghost emoji posted:

handjob? I thought you wanted a hamjob

pigs could never pull off a big heist, there's always a squealer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
Bob Marley songs, but the lyrics are about weed.