Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
A thread for brainstorming posts in this thread.

Like okay, I know I want it to be about dogs, but maybe also weed. Hopefully I can figure out a way to fit my trip to the haunted Dennys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.

Cubone posted:

to keep up with the changing times, Lake Tahoe has been named Lake Begonethot

lol awful

I love it

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
exploring the music of Linkedin Park

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
A thread in which we are all ICE agents, but ICE stands for Ice Cream Experts.

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
the fact that you do not own a sword is not a bad thing

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
"Well, actually..." interjected the incel clone, matter of facsimile,

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

Splatmaster posted:

Forged in Fire: Bong Edition

I would watch the gently caress out of a glass blowing forged in fire.

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

Kthulhu5000 posted:

The eternal dilemma of the children's cartoon show producer: shoehorning your gross sexual fetish innuendo into the script without having to do a complete rewrite.

Make the thread.

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

ShortStack posted:

bear grilles eating himself to survive

20 minute segment on marinating your own bladder

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
undercover ambulances, so you don't notice them coming to save you

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
Hidden Valley Rash

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

ghost emoji posted:

king of the hill text adventure game

> check urethra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
Gin sucks rear end.

(I actually love eating rear end, so this is one of the highest compliments I can give.)