Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

little munchkin
listing a bunch of different ways to get murdered and then saying it's good after each one

ex: most people would get really upset at being shot with a shotgun. the wouldn't like to have their bones crushed and their organs torn up with buckshot. personally i would enjoy it if that happened to me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
saying that guys who drink bud light are really tough and could easily kick my rear end

----------------

little munchkin
had a funny idea with a friend about a freddy kruger type guy execpt he invades people's dreams to call them out on being sexist/racist, and to correct them on pronoun usage. if anyone else wants to turn that into a thread then go ahead. i think there's a lot of potential.

----------------

little munchkin

Putty posted:

Just me and my giant crab claw for an arm

relaxing on a friday night after a long week of work, watching bad 80's action movies with a cold beer in the giant crab claw I have for a right arm

----------------

little munchkin
an isis video where one of the terrorists keeps making homoerotic threats like "we're going to eat your rear end, america" and the other terrorists try to stop him but he keeps doing it

----------------

little munchkin
basically all my ideas are whatever the last thing I read was only I make it about hitler or eating rear end

----------------

little munchkin

Putty posted:

Did you hear? Poison Ivy is the new hot thing! Everyone is doing it. Why haven't you jumped into some poison ivy yet, gramps? Are you lame? Too uncool for poison ivy?

some people think poison ivy is bad but i think it's good to get

----------------

little munchkin
the matrix scenes where moprheus is teaching neo how the world really works, but instead of talking about zion and the machines controlling the world, he mostly focuses on how urine is sterile and completely safe to drink

----------------

little munchkin

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

oh you mean THE TRUMP MATRIX ?

morpheus puts a tape in the VCR while neo looks away
silently, a tv screen comes to life
"piss tape is real" whispers neo, without looking to the television

no i don't mean that

----------------

little munchkin

ghost emoji posted:

a pyramid but instead of hieroglyphs there's emojis

makes u think

----------------

little munchkin
brainstorm bad times/places to do the Rick Flair "Woooo!" yell

----------------

little munchkin

Twenty Four posted:

The opposite of this thread that happens to me all the time:

"Threads that are good but you can't come up with a good joke for"

my trick is to post a thread where the op is just an explanation of what the joke is. then you can just post a joke whenever you think of it

example: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3826136

----------------

little munchkin

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

The many, many reasons I am not allowed back in this Irondale, Alabama Shoney's: Family Style Restaurant.

1. Tried to order off menu, requested bottle service
2. Insisted on ordering "chicken embryos and wheat boards"
3. Extended eye contact with salad bar attendant.
4. Would not shut up about Denny's: Family Style Restaurant.

i can think of some funny reasons to not be allowed back, but i won't post them unless a thread is made

----------------

little munchkin
a debate thread where some people post about how spiders are good and some people post about how spiders are bad

----------------

little munchkin

FactsAreUseless posted:

Jamie from Mythbusters talking very seriously about how a 16-inch silicone fist with a World War 2 theme called the Bouncing Betty Bunker-Buster is the best item they could find for weight distribution.

that's a funny thing to imagine, op

----------------

little munchkin
i think a good idea for a thread would be one where i post long descriptions of seinfeld episodes, getting as detailed as I can just from memory, and then other posters can say whether they remember that episode or not

----------------

little munchkin
bad times/places to explain to your parents that youre a member of a rap group called "the bitch pleasers" and your last album just sold 3 million copies

----------------

little munchkin

Ride The Gravitron posted:

At Mom's feminist reading group

that would be a bad place for sure

----------------

little munchkin
trying to explain to a bunch of moms friends wearing loose fitting tanktops and no bras that changing the name now would be too damaging to our brand

----------------

little munchkin
a gbs style "mock thread" where we talk a ton of poo poo about elephants and how bad they are

----------------

little munchkin
basically the premise would be that i cant think of anything good to post so i just make a joke about the first thing i see on my desk, only the thing would be like "the original copy of the declaration of independence"

----------------

little munchkin

hull_cogan posted:

*me, at burger king trying to impress my chinese friends with knowledge of their culture* I'll have one burger and a pair of "chop sticks" to eat the burger with, please.

thats a good joke op

----------------

little munchkin

Putty posted:

The esports themed funeral for my grandfather, the greatest Falco player of all time

*sobbing while delivering the eulogy* my grandfather's death was total bullshit, imo it was rng that killed him, not the cancer. he would have easily survived if it was best 2 out of 3

----------------

little munchkin
a mafia movie but one of the characters thinks "make him an offer he can't refuse" means to suck their dick

----------------

little munchkin
they say "dress for the job you want, not the job you have" so why did my boss get upset when i showed up to work in a stripper cop outfit?

----------------

little munchkin
what if a mafia boss smoked weed

----------------

little munchkin
the movie speed but instead of going fast on a bus you need to harass a certain amount of women each hour on social media or something will explode

----------------

little munchkin
my jokes here are going to see a huge drop in quality now that my threads about eating rear end are no longer welcome

----------------

little munchkin
don pardo from snl reading the results of your std test

----------------

little munchkin

Starman Super DX posted:

woke up this morning with this thought in my brain for some reason

a therapist who offers to be your "sounding board" but won't stop calling you about their own problems.

how abouy a therapist who offers to be your "soundboard" and whenever you talk about your problems they only reply in famous lines from Arnold Schwarzenegger movies ("get to the choppa!", "I'm detective John Kimble", etc)

----------------

little munchkin
a "prestige" tv-show but instead of characters getting killed every episode, fans eagerly tune in every week to find out what characters get sucked off

----------------

little munchkin
an alternate universe Air-Bud where there actually is a rule in the book that says dogs can't play basketball

----------------

little munchkin
air bud goes to texas and discovers theres no rule in the book that says a dog cant get the death penalty

----------------

little munchkin
im the guy who glues the watermelons back together after a Gallagher show, ama

----------------

little munchkin
dont worry too hard if you get asked "what part of a boat would be the boat's dick if they had sex?". Theres no one correct answer, your interviewer is just trying to see how your mind works and how you approach solving problems

----------------

little munchkin

little munchkin posted:

dont worry too hard if you get asked "what part of a boat would be the boat's dick if they had sex?". Theres no one correct answer, your interviewer is just trying to see how your mind works and how you approach solving problems

me: what makes you think that boats wouldnt make love?

*hiring manager leaps out of chair* when can you start?

----------------

little munchkin
i am going to run for president as a member of the "put hundreds of dogs onto a rocketship and have them explore space together" party, which is exactly what it sounds like

----------------

little munchkin
good job to to everyone who made a post about how their garden looked bad but on purpose

oops, wrong thread

little munchkin fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Oct 4, 2017

----------------

little munchkin

vanisher posted:

Comedian: Cats are funny sometimes...

*BYOB crowd gathering their things to leave*

lol

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
a thread where I introduce the concept of double-irony in which you say that good things are good or that bad things are bad

----------------