Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
what do you call a joke with no punchline

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
a young ted nugent attempting to convince his parents to let him elope with a pregnant barefoot M-16.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
wil wheaton attempting to free the image of young wesley crusher from the inside of a huge CRT

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

lewd daguerreotypes and saucy handbills

theres a twitter account titled WHORES OF YORE which is run by a legit historian/sex researcher and it is chockablock full of ancient smut.

like good goddamn the amount of parisian whores who prefer to get rum-rogered wearing their striped socks. . . . indecent.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

deep dish peat moss posted:

I'm going to have to watch this, lately I've been obsessed with the idea of Hell portrayed as a late 70s/early 80s gameshow or soap opera, with hazy lighting and that sort of vaseline fog over everything so that shiny things turn into bright little stars, like everything is superficially shiny on the surface which hides the dirt and filth beneath. And all the people, despite whatever subtly terrifying things are happening just barely off-screen or in the background, are dry and mundane and have no personalities beyond focusing on the show, like they're all scripted. When you finally finish the show and step backstage and go through the dressing room door, you find yourself instead walking onto the stage of another gameshow and starting all over again.

didn't a goon just buy the set from a 1970s gameshow

that would make a great short video, like you're interviewed by satan & going through the details of the worst poo poo from your life in front of an audience, only to finally finish & have to start all over again.

goon project? goon project.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I don't have search, but I think it was in GBS.

And pretty much yeah, those are the answers. It was a show I'd never heard of, and the set involved a lot of proprietary electronics.

IIRC it wasn't gbs, either PYF or creative convention.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
oh. i DO have search. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3825791&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post474359023

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

vanisher posted:

Unorthodox lawn care tips from seasoned pros

oh i'm seasoned all right. seasoned like a kitchen playset left behind a rusting truck, in a brownfield.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
*men at work voice* woo gotta pee now

ooof gotta pee now

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
spy vs spy but it's young hitler vs time traveling hitler

i understand y'all disagree but i think there's a rich vein of comedy in that idea. like in order to kill a baby you gotta be as evil as a hitler. staring into the abyss and all that. hitler hiding behind a building shootin sling shots at yung hitler trying to paint a river or some poo poo

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
yes but only if we can also deepfake his face onto Baby Hitler.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Face/Off but Bruce Willis and that ole rear end in a top hat Adolph.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i don't, i knew i was playing with fire when i posted it B-)

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
suckin missingno's dick

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
pokeballs deep

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Yinlock posted:

a guy who bought a katana on ebay and is desperately trying to find an excuse to use it

goon project: byob invades TFR, gets them to chill out

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
but i dont know any tommies :(

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i asked a question about an encounter i had some time ago and learned a valuable lesson, that gun owners will absolutely make toys out of their weapons at the slightest prompting.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
trailer park boys takes place in the Ed, Edd, & Eddy Cinematic Universe.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i think it'd be funny if we had a contest where a bunch of us posted photos of us chilling and then TCC did the same and we had some kind of scientific method (AI analysis, geiger counting) to decide whompst had posted the more chill of photograph.

what does other people think about that

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
the weed and psych threads are wholesome. i think it would be an opportunity for them to engage in some lighthearted banter.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i just keep thinking about that photo of the dude in the tub with the lines of coke on a vinyl on a tray in front of him, wearing sunglasses and smoking a dart.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Goons Are Great posted:

I mean I could imagine that being fun in general, depends if people are into it, doesn't even have to be a contest, just people chilling together.

part of the appeal of the contest is that it's deliberately disharmonious with the idea of chill. like an anti-contest.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
oh my god, i haven't made a diorama since middle school. that'd be frikkin sweet.

the diorama chillorama

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
classic literature but as anime

inspired by this mech fight from Gankutsuou, a series inspired by The Count of Monte Cristo. Also acceptable, the entirety of Romeo + Juliet, which is the closest western live action media has ever come to capturing the anime aesthetic.

the crime and punishment axe murder scene but the protagonist has a huge axe and the old lady is like a demon made of tiddy. idk i'm tired.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
LaughyTaughy

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
where in time is carmen sandiego, but gordon ramsay

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Ecks vs Sever 2: Presidential Debate

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
lolling while sipping from an amphorae with a bunch of dudes suckin dicks on it, watching shirtless oiled soldiers murder through their third slave revolt of the week

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
getting murdered by a murmillo gladiator who has entangled me with a net, despite that not being one of their standard weapons. "uhhhhh mods?" i scream as i am stabbed with a gladius "mods he's breaking the rules, he's out of spec. instruct the judges to disreguard these stabbings."

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
making the j/o motion as an agent of the Time Police ends my reign of terror with a steel weapon, despite this CLEARLY being the bronze age

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Cubone posted:

getting tested for sex positivity

amazing

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

google THIS posted:

Figuring out gender neutral forms for things like "mang" and "bruh"

pal
compatriot
gamgee
true buckaroo
home skillet
bacchus

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
most people think it means something akin to holy war but it's actually closer to struggle, as in, "one who struggles with their anime." that is the true fyhad.

half a giant stone dong emerging from the desert, scrawled over in a babble of tongues is the phrase THIS IS NOT A PLAPE OF HONOR

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
two hula-hoops on thighs

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
thread title: ATTENTION, I'M LEAVING

body of post: this pie on the windowsill. please don't let passing children stick their thumbs in it.

but i post it in GBS, where my enemies reign supreme

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Finger Prince posted:

A hide and seek app called GoFindMe where you post clues about your location and people look for you.

Advanced Geocaching

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
turning into ultraman or other tokusetsu heroes to accomplish mundane tasks. ironing clothes with my elbow lazers, turning huge in order to make a phone call, etc

crimes