Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plebian Parasite

Cybershorts, so like you have to plug them in and the pockets are called matterpods and the holes you put your feet through are legjacks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite

my family becoming bloated and irritable after my handmade corncob pipe etsy takes off and they shift to an all corn diet to keep up with demand.

Plebian Parasite

Starshark posted:

I think this gig economy is overheated. We should dial it back to something like a meg economy.

get a nice pair of clogs and make ours a jig economy

Plebian Parasite

Is currentpunk like something to do with electricity, or something to do with the ocean; or is it just, like, the current world we live in.

Plebian Parasite

my longterm goal to replace my normal obsolete hands with stickyhands

Plebian Parasite

deep dish peat moss posted:

Computer viruses that work on people, like Malwaria and Trojan Hoarse

all my bowel movements look like the o rly owl

Plebian Parasite

i'm going to make every post in this thread its own thread

Plebian Parasite

Today I (lvl 16) and my dad (lvl 32) saw a bunch of fire types hanging around a pokecenter. He told me that "Them drat flamers should just go back to whatever volcano they came out of" When I pointed out how incredibly typeist this was, he cast Sleep Powder on me. What should I do?

Plebian Parasite

dad won't stop holding onto his everstone; he doesn't believe in evolution

Plebian Parasite

gonna name my son Fitzhugh

Plebian Parasite

fridge shui, where you increase the taste and nutrition of your food by placing it in the fridge juuuust so.

Plebian Parasite

slowm posted:

Did this happen yet?

not yet, but only bcuz i'm lazy not because its a bad idea.

I should really just close this thread and encourage people to post all this awesome shizz

Plebian Parasite

I have a good idea for a thread but i just posted one so now i gotta play the waiting game and let it peter out before i try to steal my own thunder.

Plebian Parasite

"Live short and suffer, VulCAN'T"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite

"You can walk with rhythm, you'll never attract anything anyway"