Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

A bad psychic who can tell you only what you will do on a random Tuesday in a month or two

But the predictions are always true, in the worst possible way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Guy Fieri buys ClickHole and renames it Flavor Hole

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

ClickTaste

PatriotTaste

. . .

idk rly idw make a thread for it :shrug:

TasteHole

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Jedrick posted:

movie idea: a failing college takes on prison inmates for extra funding and makes them live in a frat house, hilarity and hijinks ensue

title: Bros and Cons

That's dopey idea but it would make money for somebody like Adam Sandler or Will Farrell

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

mysterious frankie posted:

EXTREMELY SUAVE DICTATOR, LIKE ROBERT EVANS, BUT IN A MILITARY UNIFORM WITH WAY TOO MANY MEDALS ON IT: Are we ready to start recording?

RECORDING ENGINEER: y-yes, Savior Of The People.

STEVE: *lowers sunglasses, blows cigarette smoke from his nose *Hey kid, call me Steve*

RECORDING ENGINEER: O-ok Ste... *looks at armed soldiers guarding the door. one shakes his head curtly* ook. Ready when you a-are.

STEVE: Hey gang, let's cut to the chase. No pussyfooting here. My story, like all the great stories throughout history, is chockablock with sex, drugs, betrayal, and a pogrom against ethnic Albanians. My god, if these walls could talk *takes deep drink of bourbon* well, I'd have to have them shot.

Dictator For Life, Dear Leader Robert Evans is a solid concept and I would post in this thread, fwiw