Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i am he

cda posted:

Sexy Woman Realtor: So, what do you think? 4 bedrooms, 3 and a half baths, hardwood floors throughout, newly furnished... All for under 100K

Me: What, is it some kind of murder house?

Sexy Woman Realtor: *tossing hair back in a way that could be alluring or maybe her hair was just in her face* No, not at all.

Me: I love you so much for finding me this house.

Sexy Woman Realtor: *slight pause* Thanks. That's very nice of you to say.

Me: ... And there's nothing wrong with it? Why's it so cheap?

SWR: it's in the Friend Zone.

Me: I KNEW it! Why didn't you just tell me?

SWR: Look at how you're acting! That's why I didn't tell you.

loll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UINhU3R3Teg

i am he

Plebian Parasite posted:

my family becoming bloated and irritable after my handmade corncob pipe etsy takes off and they shift to an all corn diet to keep up with demand.

lol

i am he

kind of hurt and upset that nobody like d it when whispered eat his rear end into the microphone attached to my earpods

i am he

posting smiling posted:

smash crab: beat this crab at super smash bros before your cab ride is over, but there's a catch: it's smash bros brawl so the crab stands a good chance (due to the RNG and other elements that make brawl a poor game for competitive play)

haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

a time traveler from the 60s that runs into all sorts of funny problems like always making smoke detectors go off because they smoke inside, getting kicked off an airplane because they smoke inside, etc.