Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

Manifisto posted:

unicorn frappuccino

notice of this just landed in my inbox

something something virgins, instant comedy!

q: this tastes nothing like a real unicorn, what gives?

a: that's because factory-farmed unicorns are bred for color, not flavor.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

concept--talking about processed food like it's found that way in nature

*cracking open some pretzels and snarfing the peanut butter nuggets* I can't trust myself with ushelled pb, it's just too good...gotta work for it.

*examining a tamale* Proof of God right here--you can tell it was intelligently designed. It fits perfectly in a human hand. Marvelous.

City of Glompton

maybe this has already been mentioned, but imagine a teacher in the future trying to teach students the correct emojis to use and having to explain why certain ones are impolite, and there's some emoji equivalent of their/they're/there to learn, etc.

all the kids are bored, and they are using a secret new way to communicate that only uses wordsand the adults don't get it

City of Glompton

alnilam posted:

I wear my wedding ring at all times in hopes that someone cool will get the goatse ref :xd:

putting my hands on circular objects for every photo I'm in even if it's inconvenient or awkward

City of Glompton

order of monks who practice self-flatuation

City of Glompton

alternative listerine breath strip flavors

spring water
parmesan
beef jerky
first puff of cigarette
curry

City of Glompton

oh yeah but check this out, ive waited a long time to achieve this

City of Glompton

working from home and pretending my cat is my boss.

tabbing out of byob quickly, Oh hi Mr. Whiskers, I was just doing a little market research.

Excuse me Mr. Whiskers but I can't work if you sit on my keyboard like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

yes yes it should