Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor

sexyme street

the nookie monster

flirt and horny

dick bird

snuffalottapuss

the mount

lover monster

oscar the libertine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor

211 steel reserve: don't ask what's in it

The Voice of Labor

but spoken really fast as to fit with the timing associated with audio stabs

youcanaccomplishanythingyousetyourmindtoo!

youarebeautifulyouareunique

yourjokesarefunnyseehahahahahI'mlaughing!

The Voice of Labor

deli jesus turning corned beef into pastrami

pot shop jesus turning 3.5 grams of weed into an 1/8th

The Voice of Labor

google THIS posted:

BARF, DELICIOUS BARF, HIGHEST QUALITY, GET IT NOW BEFORE OH NEVER MIND IT'S GONE

lol at the allcaps. like that achewood bit where it is implied that all dog conversation is carried out via shouting

The Voice of Labor

black history friday

people lining up outside borders for the door buster sales on the souls of black folk and eyes on the prize dvd sets

The Voice of Labor

moonpie and rc cola in the south

the moonpie is banana flavored, the rc cola is orange fanta and the south is southern oregon

The Voice of Labor

an illustrated alphabet book of erotic fruits and veggies

autochoke
broccoyly
cucumber
dates
endup
fennanal
garlick
horsecockish
poketato

The Voice of Labor

holding off on that until time is also measured in units of base 10

The Voice of Labor

if I could start again
a million six-hundred-and-nine-thousand three-hundred-and-forty-four kilometers away
I would keep myself
I would find a way

The Voice of Labor

an older dude in a suit standing next to a younger dude in a suit on a platform. beneath them pistons pound, belts convey, forges pour out molten metal, dudes are doing things with angle grinders and welders, sparks are flying, machinery is moving. the older dude says "so prayan this is the facotry floor where we make footage for music videos"

The Voice of Labor

deep dish peat moss posted:

It's going to be weird when all the techno goes kilo kilo kilo kilo instead of ounce ounce ounce ounce

:bravo:

The Voice of Labor

1.13 liters to freedom

The Voice of Labor

an aged frodo wistfully imaging a life that could've been. building a home together, raising children together, fishing barehanded with his precious, his smeagol

The Voice of Labor

tetris, if you hold the cart upside down the second "t" in the title is clearly meant to be a hand giving you the finger

sometimes when you complete a row the line just won't loving clear

games where you get nothing but clockwise facing z blocks

whenever you hit the drop button, or down on the d pad the current piece drops, as do the next two pieces

The Voice of Labor

age appropriate anti drug messaging. like a psa where a group of kids goad their friend into railing pop rocks and then his head explodes

The Voice of Labor

or one where some kids roll some weed up in a page from a gideon's bible then become gideons

The Voice of Labor

this but better executed

The Voice of Labor

my grandmothers are both dead and I'm allergic to cats so if farting needs to be done to wake the dead, it's up to me

The Voice of Labor

keto dude wasting a bunch of weed 'cause his bong doesn't have a carb

The Voice of Labor

a live stream of someone who is really really bad at video games but who keeps trying and never gets angry or discouraged

The Voice of Labor

cybertiger 2040 wherein tiger woods dies in a golfing accident, his body restored to fight crime and a videogame is made about it

The Voice of Labor

lol that canadians are now cans

The Voice of Labor

man. I was going to change the dialog on some bazooka joe comics but after looking at a few from the 50s they're way funnier than anything I could come up with

The Voice of Labor

The Voice of Labor

I was kind of expecting the numerous covers of how soon is now? but I'm at a loss for words regarding all the covers of the last unicorn, especially the dance covers

The Voice of Labor

a corpse synod but the defense council does not understand that their client is dead

The Voice of Labor

this barrel is full of shakespear plays

aye, that's the rubbish

The Voice of Labor

a tree growing over bob ross' grave bearing fruit that, when eaten, makes people super super horny but more for the beauty of mountains and forests than other people

The Voice of Labor

the kid tells zoltar he wants to be big. he is next seen smashing cities under his enormous feet

The Voice of Labor

a crotchety old man with a road atlas app always loaded on his phone hanging around downtown waiting for tourists to ask him for directions. when they do he makes small talk, asks where they are from. he then gives the tourists detailed directions on how to return to their home town, county, state or country.

since his wife died this is the only way he ever gets to talk to other people

The Voice of Labor

tony millionaire plays the face of the moon

The Voice of Labor

oh poo poo I'm on page 2 of my bookmarks. no wonder hitting refresh made it seem like all the good threads had new posts

The Voice of Labor

who let all this riffraff into my kid rock concert?

The Voice of Labor

the best peanut butter sandwich on earth

*a totally normal, mundane peanut butter sandwich on untoasted white bread*

*on a plate*

*held by a very attractive and very naked woman*

The Voice of Labor

a oyvind thorsby kind of thing where there's a race of creatures that harbors a small population of another race of creatures. the smaller population has a talent of being able to rip doors off their hinges. they are considered useful by the larger population because in emergency's they can breach doors. there's a downside though, the door ripping population always rips doors off, like, it's the only way they can open doors. so you invite a door ripper to a bbq, you know at least one door in your house is going to need to be fixed afterwards. it's cool though because you know that if the house was on fire and you were trapped in it, that would be your bud coming to clear a path for you. eventually they get to the point where they, like, velcro all their doors on so that the larger population can rip their own doors off. this makes the smaller population superfluous and they are exiled. after the ensuing war, society is rebuilt without doors altogether

The Voice of Labor

the dude with a clipboard making sure all the exit signs are properly illuminated in an mc escher space. does he eat top ramen for lunch?

The Voice of Labor

then cut to jabba having gross slugman sex atop carbonite han solo slab. the paralyzed face seeming to grimace further with every slugman thrust

The Voice of Labor

the batman (2022)

batman learns that vengeance is bad when a mulatto woman almost takes vengeance on a white man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor

lobo: infanticide except it's elon musk and his musk bastards