Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
White Rock
Jul 14, 2007
Creativity flows in the bored and the angry!

Ytlaya posted:

I don't know if a lot of the people saying this sort of stuff even realize what their opinions directly imply. There isn't really any grey area between a literal Nazi "some races are inherently inferior to others" view and acknowledging that different outcomes are the result of people being exposed to different circumstances outside of their control.

I would say there is a difference between judging a person based on their color and wanting to literately exterminate races because they are a sickness of the societal organism.

I think the problem with trying to remove ideas of personal responsibility from actions is that it leads to a situation where you cannot really blame anyone for anything. Racist white hicks voting Trump? Their situation and opinions are formed by society, so are they also free from personal responsibility from where they are? I can accept that, but i think most people wouldn't...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Rock
Jul 14, 2007

SteelMentor posted:

There was also an incident where he actually pissed himself and just kept playing despite Egoraptor telling him to loving clean himself up several times.

Erm, source for that? I have never heard it mentioned anywhere else but here right now.

White Rock
Jul 14, 2007

Flash cartoon from the early 2000's, started out being a pretty lovely "lol so random" cartoon about evil toasters and poo poo, then degenerated into videos about an animated squirrel ranting about "loving MILLENNIALS" etc.

• Locked thread