Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Visidan posted:

Wellllll, you could say he deserved the ban for daring people to do it on a livestream with twenty thousand teenage viewers after revealing the gate number he was at.

If the worst thing that happens to him from that is getting banned from twitch he should be pretty pleased.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

Crain posted:

Just a slight change.

Wait so is that how the Fifth Element ball of evil gets created?

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

Being fair to Kermit if you had a PhD voicing him then yes, he could provide that level of insight. The only difference between him and a robot programmed for banter is that a human is actively providing the vocal output instead of doing it ahead of time.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

RottenK posted:

What upset the manchildren this time? Are they still mad about the lesbian?

Even if that's not the specific thing this idiot's on about you know it's going to segue into it.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

WampaLord posted:

Here I think the problem was Ren doing the most amazing thing ever in the first 5 minutes of the move (freezing the bolt with the Force), which is a great way to set him up as a powerful villain, but is maybe raising the stakes too much.

Honestly in spite of that the impression I always got of Ren is that he's just kind of a loser. I mean he's got the goofy overcompensating lightsaber that to me gives the impression of being only barely functional and spends most of his time doing just kind of pitiful poo poo. Then he gets his poo poo wrecked and fights someone else before he fights Rey, who's meanwhile in max motivation mode which is generally where the Force starts being a serious wildcard.

• Locked thread