Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BillyBlanks
Oct 5, 2000
OOh this sounds fun

Kevin Logan is a humongous retard

SSNeoman posted:

Be prepared to defend any opinion like this. I will ask thread regulars to explain to people calmly why they're wrong, this isn't the feminism thread where you can tell people to educate themselves, please try

So this is the opposite of the last thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BillyBlanks
Oct 5, 2000

SSNeoman posted:

drat bily right out of the gate with the :firstpost:

No.
I was annoyed with people dismissing genuine questions from people who simply didn't engage with the material as much as they did. This will encourage a few of the thread regulars to reconsider their own points and try to get them to post better.

You are not one of the people I am concerned about so that doesn't apply to you

May I suggest a few more ground rules?

1) bonerconfessor has to take his/her meds
2) calling other ppl nazi should get you laughed at mercilessly, as well as suggesting there is widespread white supremacy in the US
3) stop probating BillyBlanks

BillyBlanks
Oct 5, 2000

KomradeX posted:

Well I'm not clicking that link, but how long before that becomes Exhibit A is taking these kids away from these assholes?

I think they're at 2 out of 3 strikes on their Youtube channel before it gets shut down, but honestly who gives a poo poo about that, I hope enough people have called CPS in their area to have at least Cody taken away. These people belong in jail for what they're doing.

BillyBlanks
Oct 5, 2000

mojo1701a posted:

Why do these alt-right YouTube personalities never take care of themselves? They all look like the same weird nerds that have to be told to take a shower before they go to a D&D session.

Can we get a side by side comparison of a photo of you vs Armoured Skeptic or Shoe0nhead

BillyBlanks
Oct 5, 2000

Who What Now posted:

I'm not sure what comparing him to cartoon avatars proves.

They post videos of themselves irl all the time. Do you even watch these channels that you constantly complain about ?

And also no, I didn't toxx myself I just asked the guy to show why he feels so superior to these 'alt-right' youtubers physically.

• Locked thread