Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY172rzvbWE

It's mostly H. Bomberguy laughing at Davis, but it's still hilarious to hear Davis Aurini say that men evolved to run a successful business like ghost busting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

landgrabber posted:

sargon looks like kevin smith but somehow he's even less bearable

Kevin Smith at least has good stories and seems like he'd be fun to hang out with and smoke weed.

Can't say the same about Carl. Not surprising since his entire career is just him complaining about something.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

We can call it a job, but it's most likely not a career.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

I Before E posted:

It's called a commentary track, and he did it for Dark City and I think Citizen Kane

He's done more than a few. It's how some company was able to synthesize his voice after he lost it.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

fallenturtle posted:

I was super confused when I watched BBC's Misfits and a character said another female character has a fat fanny because I always thought a fanny was a butt and not an rear end. Now I know better.

I'll never not be reminded of this bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDsfzJXGAo8&t=67s

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

boner confessor posted:

it totally isn't, he's trying to make a lame joke about wizards being cool and he's loving it up because it turns out he's too privileged to edit his own speech

If anything, he could've said that the KKK are terrible for ruining a "cool D&D term" like grand wizard.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

ClancyEverafter posted:

Is Joss Whedon the boss of all people who enjoy his work?

Brings new meaning to that "Joss Whedon is my master now" comic from a few years ago.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

noether posted:

yeah, I mean, it's one thing to find fit guys attractive, but he kinda looks like he walked out of the deviantart thread

His face is too wide for his head that's too tall. Took me a while to realize that.

If he wasn't in shape, he'd be really weird-looking.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

Ugh an old friend of mine went to New York this week and he posted a picture meeting Sargon somewhere.

We don't really speak that much anymore. I just needed to share this.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

OwlFancier posted:

Generally I think you'd have the moderator come and sort them out.

If you don't have a moderator or they don't then you're not debating queensberry rules and your objective is to make them poo poo their pants live on stage because that's winning the debate.

It also doesn't help that the only people watching these debates are fans of one side or the other. The only way these debates have any real impact is on a neutral audience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

Mr Interweb posted:

How come there's very few youtube videos (and hell, even articles) out there debunking Jordan Peterson? He's been in the shitlord spotlight for a while now, but there's hardly anything on him from the Left.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's a much harder target to nail down than your average "rationalist" shitlord.

• Locked thread