Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009

SSNeoman posted:

A typical video from one of these gentlemen (and they are almost exclusively male)

I think I've seen as many or more anti-feminist youtube women than any other youtube women. I don't think this is really a mark against youtube MRAs or the alt-right in particular.

I browse mostly informative, factual Youtube channels. Stuff like Numberphile and Sixty Symbols have women on sometimes and Kurzgesagt has women working on it, but overall the male exclusivity trend extends to legitimate Youtube intellectuals. Are there any notable exceptions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009

This is really awful. I can't believe people still do that ADD camera cut thing.

• Locked thread