Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
i PM'd the admins about the fact that it was a full-on nazi subreddit and they said they'd look into it and a little while later the original creator comes back and kicks out all the nazis and returns it to its original, solely misogynist purpose

hmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Crain posted:

Turns out one of the mods who came to inherit the page decided that this was the right thing to do and announced the move by redoing the page's CSS to celebrate Hitler's Birthday. Explicitly. With Nazi banners and the Top banner reading "Happy Birthday Mien Furer" in German. And adding a "Fascist Goy Reading List" to further "red pill" these simple misogynists into full on Nazis.

oh it was way more than that, that thread was just the first one on the archive.is listings with the swastika in the sidebar that was there when I emailed the admins

WrenP-Complete posted:

Thank you for details, friend. :)

You think it's fake?

No idea!

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Crain posted:

Just a slight change.

please leave me /r/corgi to browse in peace, thanks

• Locked thread