Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge
In the aughts, my introduction to internet atheism was Aron Ra. Thunderf00t was also active at the time, but I never really liked his videos. They always seemed to drag on and he sounded super insufferable.

Aron was chill and did some nice educational videos. Though some of his stuff was specific to Texas, re: the terrible state of the education system there.
I don't watch his stuff that much anymore, and besides a video or two about male circumcision, he's been p consistent. Plus he looks like Satan, which is also hilarious.

Oh and I guess he was running for state senator in Texas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge

boner confessor posted:

he's such a staunch leftist

Excuse me, it's

C L A S S I C A L

L I B E R A L.

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge

boner confessor posted:

oh yeah haha. like it's better to describe yourself as a political antique. i wonder if that's just the part of carl which desires intellectual authority without going through all the work of education and building a pundit's career so you just dress yourself up in half understood fancy language like you're some kind of stolen valor weirdo for academia

Yeah, I've noticed that anyone that actually uses that term to describe themselves is in fact a giant shithead.

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge
So I've noticed something on Twitter- I get promoted tweets and whenever a trailer for the upcoming Baywatch movie comes up, a flood of Libertarians, Pepe and Classical bust avatars start saying how terrible it is and why does "Holly-pedo-wood" keep making this trash :allears:

Is this part of their war against Cultural Marxism? Shitposting on Twitter about dumb comedy movies? This is the culture wars to them?

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Oh misread. Because they have no principles and pedophilia is bad so our enemies do it

My best guess at this point is "When we talk about age of consent, it's okay. But those lie-berals and their Pizza Sex Rings Are bad pee pee do doo."

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge
Oh my God this keeps getting better.

:lol:

I hope there's a bumper crop of videos this week.

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge

it shaun posted:

Yeah that shaun guy is pretty neat huh. Love that guy

:frogout:

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge

Groovelord Neato posted:

i think the problem with saying laci's falling into that trap we all have where we date lovely people is when people usually do that they don't know the person is lovely ahead of time. first few weeks of dating you see someone at their best and it's not until you've already bought in that it turns out they're awful people. she has constant, daily tweets showing what a broken idiotic rear end in a top hat this guy is. he hates her, he hates all women, he hates anyone who isn't a straight white cis man who also hates everyone who isn't a straight white cisman and the whole world can see that and has known since he started tweeting and making videos. she has no excuse.

maybe this is one of those "I can fix him, I know it!" kind of things which is just :shepicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge
So I know I should know better, but I've been going through this discord server's political channel and it's chock full of "Rationals" constantly linking videos like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRedBfzA6Wg

Like I don't know what the point of this guy's video is, other than "let's cure those trannies so men are men and women are women"

• Locked thread