Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Reminder that Youtube is a site that hosts literal ISIS propaganda videos and calls for ethnic cleansings by active participants in an ongoing civil war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Globalism is the right's equivalent of neoliberalism.

People who undermine the power of governments to protect the wellbeing of their population and to enforce laws by pushing for the elimination of international economic barriers and for outlawing any preferential treatment of goods and services based on country of origin. Globalism has the added dimension of also being opposed to free movement of people.

steinrokkan fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Apr 26, 2017

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

OwlFancier posted:

That's not a very good name for someone who is supposed to be a mouthpiece of the international Jewish illuminati.

Of course, they are trying to mask their agenda.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Fados posted:

Same. What's even weirder is that this guy is a very late convert coming from a progressive family and chose Catholicism, after 'deep reflection' of all the options. I mean what the actual gently caress, coming from a hugely Catholic country my mind can't conceive of an atheist/agnostic guy searching for his spiritual awakening or whatever and ending up looking at a religion that's been pretty much superseded by the Reformation and recently devastated by a bunch of pedophilia scandals and thinking "Yes, that's the stuff!" :psyduck:

As an atheist I would see the lack of pre-determination, the belief in the importance of good deeds, and the generally more liberal approach to learning (science, philosophy etc.) as far superior to post Ref. denominations. Also for a convert, Catholicism presents a nice single theology compiled into a definitive canon, unlike the loving nightmare that is Protestantism.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Guavanaut posted:

I'd wager the vast majority of gender neutral bathrooms are just small businesses with a single toilet/sink in a lockable room with 'toilet' written on the door, but apparently this is destroying the family now.

Ally McBeal was a warning, god dammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
yeah, red pill doesn't mean anything, everybody just reads their own issues into the phrase. mras have their red pill, 911 truthers have their red pill, flat earthers, white genocide people...

• Locked thread