Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

MiddleOne posted:

Team player? Pragmatist? Opportunist? Coward?

It's all a matter of perspective really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Bart having narrowly escaped the shelbyville locals: this whole thing is just as stupid as that innocent man who looks like a nazi holding a sign saying murder all jews... Wait! Theres a nazi behind that man!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hello, everyone, I'm here just to ask questions.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Im just asking questions.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
I'm just asking questions. No need to get like that.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Just asking questions.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
I'm just asking questions. No need to get so upset, it looks like you have some growing up to do.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Stop getting so upset, I'm just asking questions

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Avenging_Mikon posted:

But...you haven’t asked any!

jesus calm down
all this over some simple questions, too...

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
I wish you guys would stop getting so mad about simple questions.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Jesus christ you guys are so loving mad. Relax for crying out loud, I'm just asking questions, god, lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Lmao dongicus

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Completely regardless of his posts, what if homberguy were to go buy some lentil for his dinner but there were a really sharp screw in the bag and on the way out all the lights at the crossing suddenly turn green while he is crossing, and he falls down the manhole in the street?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
What if h bomb man started breakdancing and he did it so fast and garnered enough centripetal force that his limbs rip off from his body spewing in all directions like some kind of mortal kombat self fatality while some animal in a suit with a british accent beatboxed in joy about how marx destroyed the roman empire

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Me: Hypothetic theorycrafting: what would happen if h bonber were to be strapped to a rocket to catch a badly recolored roadrunner doing the dreamworks face and he slams into a painted wall, killing him instantly
Savvy internet man that hashes out psychological profiles of several fat retarded youtube nazis on a forum thread full of equally talented people: GamerGate.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
What if jbomberman leapt into a giant pool full of gelatin, and then comically bounced with a spring sound back into the sun

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
why are you guys getting so mad about simple questions?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if hombob was locked in combat with a fedorawearing idiot (its always a fedora) who thinks hes a suave detective style guy, and then the fedora man uses a hammer that has a fist inside, and this fist hits a valve which opens and sprays Dip all over hmob, killing him since it was revealed moments prior he was a toon?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if homguy threw down the ladder on the north front of the house, then realized they were coming from the south side and thus he jumps from the second floor window, landing in a roll, then due to panicking and not picking up the shotgun he gets decapitated by Doctor Salvador while the Ganado scream UN FORASTERO?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if bomberman was casually drinking tea in his house after pwning some convservative fedora shitlords and decides to drive to the store but a policeman stops him and takes him to jail because his drivers license is no longer valid because a clerical error declared him to be legally dead?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Dongicus posted:

kek_stomper69, great guy on youtube, check out his stuff. (he has an avatar of Miles Edgeworth doing the `ACK!` face) He Put out a gofund me for Mr. Bomberman's coffin. His pitch was that his coffin would be lined with LCD screens that would livestream Sargon of Akkad's videos directly to his corpse. That way he can forever destroy them with Logic even in death.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if hguy used his teleportation machine to teleport himself into a battle royale against the conservative youtube guys who fetishize richard dawkins but didnt realize hes killing himself by disassembling every molecule in his body and creating a perfect copy of himself elsewhere, and he kept doing this, repeating a cycle of unwitting suicide and cloning?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what iof manbomb attempted to escape by aiming his spraycans down and propelling himself over the shellbyville kids, but it actually worked, and then he died on landing because the spraycanns are empty and he cant use them to slow his descent?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if hbomberdude decided he had enough of these conservatards and ignored them on sa because theyre retarded idiot bitche but he had to check the last post because the link is in black, which you know thanks to the screenshot he posted to let everyone know how much he doesnt care?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if hoboguy were shut inside a safe space vacuum and was forced through pressure chambers to pass through an atom wide aperture, killing him?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if guybombH had mis mouth surgically grafted onto the rear end of the "I once recorded potassium reacting with water which means im right when i say that feminist that got money through kickstarter is worse than tertiary stage syhpilis [part 436]" guy, and his rear end attached to asian pedophile's mouth, killing him due to infection

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if an overweight deeply retarded british man who calls himself Plato, using as an avatar a picture of Socrates, dropped a 500kg weight onto bomber from a canyon, killing him instantly?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if harry bomb pulled through with his soy diet, but it caused him to suffer extreme diahrrea, heart issues or damage his cognitive capabilities due to iron zinc and b12 deficiencies, killing him slowly?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if when faced with hordes of nazi sympathizers who post 3+ hour long videos requesting people sum up their arguments in 5 minutes, heideggerbombermarx pulled out nunchucks and started flailing them around masterfully until he slips for a second due to being frail and weakened by lacking proper nutrition and smacked his own neck so hard it cracked his 2nd cervical vertebra, creating a splintered portrusion that slashes his spinal cord, rendering him either a paralytic or dead?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if harveybomb started swinging so hard on a swingset that he starts spinning around real fast, and eventually gets launched into the sun?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if hwombocombodude started riding downhill on a skateboard, completed a loop-de-loop labeled Cultural Marxism and launched from a ramp high into the air and landed into a trash compactor, crushing him to death?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
What if at night in complete darkness LGiantbombKid ran across a neighborhood where a shootout is occurring, which according to Skeptic Yeti in a Suit is caused by the black race's genetic predisposition to Gang and Flat Screen Stealing, then after crossing safely, he wiped his forehead, rested against a wall with one hand crossing his legs, and when someone shone a light at him, the wall behind him showed all the holes in his shadow?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if kidbombchu were attacked by LogicalPaladin with his sword, cutting him in half and having his legs walk away from under him as he hovers in the air confused?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if mC4bloke decided to prank call Wonder Agnostic, but the tables turn on him when Wonder Agnostic connects a helium tank to his phone's microphone, causing bloke's head on the other end inflating and then popping, killing him?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if bigbadaboom tried to chase Sonic the Fasc-hog and then he noticed he's not standing on groud and just as he completely realizes it, he starts falling and then we get a cenital shot of him waving at the camera as he slowly falls and when he hits the ground, a smoke cloud in the shape of a hammer and sickle slowly disspiated?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if Hentai-Bomb: ~✨GUY??!!!!✨~ tripped on a rock and hit the pavement too hard and died?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

it shaun posted:

Looking forward to getting screwed over by this, what with my channel being full of videos with genocide/terror attack/etc in the titles. I hope it's a little smarter than a list of banned terms

I hope you do fine.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
anyway what if a telepathically linked army of genetically enhanced supersoldiers were commanded by a creepy dude and it was up to hellobombdude to stop them but he accidentally jumps into an instakill plane while testing his slow motion skills?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if hamburgerkabooman started doing townshend's windmill guitar strumming way too hard and started shredding himself into a badass chord progression that some a nordic johnny bravo would then use as the background for his skyrim rp playsessions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Groovelord Neato posted:

arfjason who was that obnoxious hon/dota poster you used to constantly dunk on?

it was meat recital and he wasnt obnoxious at all and i didnt dunk on him

• Locked thread