Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

PiCroft posted:

Anyway, I'm disappointed that TL;DR didn't make the OP as he's basically Sargon, but with 10x the smug. Sargon has some small amount of charisma I suppose; I genuinely don't get how anyone can listen to TL;DR. even when I was a listener and agreed with Sargon's brand of politics, I never managed to sit through a TL;DR video without wanting to punch something.

tl;dr's voice is so loving awful, it's smugness personified.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

WampaLord posted:

Ughhhhhhhh.

Prequel defending is just the new counter-culture, right? Like this is just the dumb loving version of being a "punk" now right? It's the only thing that makes sense, I refuse to believe people actually enjoy these movies.

Irony has gone too far.

I've seen plenty of prequel-likers also loving the original trilogy, TFA, and Rogue One, I don't think there's any malicious intentions :shrug:

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
I'm not a fan of the prequels, but a lot of PT fans I know are usually just harmless young women who adore all things Star Wars, so I just live and let live.

Hopefully you guys don't get too burned by this hot take :smug:.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Groovelord Neato posted:

lauren southern is like 20 lmao

But sounds 40

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

BigRed0427 posted:

So i don't think this belongs here but I don't know where else to put it.

https://twitter.com/biz/status/914329739988541440

So one of the founders of Twitter is getting Dog piled over not banning Trump and making a dozen of other changes to the platform but not doing anything substantive about harassment and he is trying to make it about "260 Characters is great guys, give it a chance!"

hey biz try doing your job instead of :qq:ing about people asking you to do your job.

Also, shaun posted a new video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE84fH_Pc9c

• Locked thread