Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BillBear
Mar 13, 2013

Ask me about running my country straight into the ground every time I play EU4 multiplayer.

PiCroft posted:

I suppose Markiplier is good in the sense that he seems like a genuinely lovely person. Whether that's enough to tolerate his PewDiePie-esque content that mostly comprises of him doing screechy over-the-top reactions at various spooky games that would have otherwise only gotten exposure through Jim Sterling's verbal napalm.

Mark is 100% cool, it's just his target audience is much younger than people here, but the guy himself is amazing and probably does by far the most charity out of the big tubers.

Hell, I remember when GradeA was pissed at Mark and others criticizing drama on youtube and said Mark looked like a "retard" because he had his hair partly dyed red, little did Grade know (not that he'll care) is that Mark dyed his hair in support of a friend dying of cancer.

That's just one of the reasons Grade's reputation went from solid to one of the shittiest people on the site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BillBear
Mar 13, 2013

Ask me about running my country straight into the ground every time I play EU4 multiplayer.

NikkolasKing posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNjtc0zD-y4

I hear this guy is crazy but credit where it's due, he called out the bullshit.

Sargon probably was expecting Rogan to just let him off the hook like Rubin does with his guests, he isn't used to being called out for his bullshit.

BillBear
Mar 13, 2013

Maybe crime wouldn't be "out of control" in London if it wasn't for this lovely, right-wing government constantly slashing the budget of the police and holding utter disdain for the poor, you complete poo poo stain PJW.

• Locked thread