Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

On topic: the bad part is that i used to like some of these people. Why people laughed at creationists was a good series and armored skeptic had some good videos in spite of the retarded gimmick stolen from logicked, who actually probably also belongs on this list for similar reasons to AS.

I'm not sure whether debunking stupid creationist arguments just wasn't lucrative enough or the YouTube atheist community all got simultaneously redpilled or what but the loss of half the people I used to listen to in the background is actually pretty sad. If someone has a better explanation for exactly what happened I'd love to hear it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

boner confessor posted:

you can't keep debunking religion forever - there's only so much to say on the subject

however getting involved in the endless sadsack internet culture wars and whining about females and minorities is a bottomless well of content. people will forever appreciate having their paranoia and anger stoked

So it's really the lucre thing then? I mean crackpots make ridiculous claims every day so that well is also pretty bottomless but I see your point.

• Locked thread