Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Star Games is a huge slog to get through. The riffs aren't all that great either. On the other hand, Grizzly is was funny as hell. Those death scenes are something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

X-O posted:

The Ice Cream Man is out, just grabbed it. Trailer looks amazing, can't wait to watch it tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoV7Z0IFMho

lol I have actually watched this before. Can't wait to see the guys riff this.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

muscles like this! posted:

The acting in Retro Puppet Master is so astonishingly awful.

That guy from the Room is in it.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

A Talking Cat?!? is one of the top 5 funniest riffs they've ever done. I don't think I went more than 5 minutes without laughing. Holy gently caress did Eric Roberts phone that one in.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Uncle Wemus posted:

Raul, like Tim Curry, never phones it in :colbert:

Mom, my nuts?

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

muscles like this! posted:

I looked at it again about a half hour after it went up and all of the VIP tiers were already claimed.

Same. Hobgoblins is my favorite MST3k riff and I was hoping I would be able to nab a VIP reward. Hopefully they offer additional spots later.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Any movie that takes place in the 70s

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

So I'm running down my long list of Rifftrax and I got to Super Mario Bros. loving lol

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

If Mike goes you would have to think Bridget goes as well. They've known each other for many years so hopefully things can sort itself out.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Doesn't sound like Bill is considering leaving Rifftrax over this based on those tweets. Guess we'll see how this sorts out. Fwiw, Mike has been absent from the last couple podcasts. Maybe he's decided to give it up.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

WhiteHowler posted:

Asking very nicely, can we please not link directly to that shitheel's rantings in here?

I think we can all agree he's pretty gross; anyone who wants to read more can find him pretty easily.

Yeah he's already responded to Mike's statement and as you can expect its as loving stupid a response as one can think.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Dawgstar posted:

Yeah, Titanic and Twilight are the big exceptions for me, but on the whole I don't mess with the recent blockbusters.

I tend to gradually tune them out and actually watch the movie.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Why does stuff get pulled again?

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Big surprise. Technical difficulties

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Bridget and Mary Jo are riffing Amanda and the Alien. All I remember from this movie is that hot chick from that old Showtime series Sherman Oaks gets naked in it.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Paper Kaiju posted:

It's a cat. An evil cat.
And it lives inside another cat.

Sold! Let's make this fucker!

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Merlin's shop is one of my favorite MST3k episodes so this is a great christmas present.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

I'm pretty much VOD only. I wager that's how many folks are.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Dawgstar posted:

Has anyone watched Plankton?

Kinda reminded me of Devil Fish, except more gore and awkward sex themes. Very funny riff.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Jack Frost is one of my absolute MST3k favorites so this is a great early Christmas present.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

He's desperate to sell his book so he drops a click bait tweet about RiffTrax. Looks like it worked.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Watched Things last night. I hope people went to jail for that.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

I bet that child actor had a blast filming that. Maybe it wouldn't be a good thing if he did....

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

So the new riff, Cannibal World, is uhhh certainly something.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Dawgstar posted:

Can highly recommend 'Mikey.' The real story is how an elementary school kid was somehow able to smuggle and transport a child's skeleton out of the school and back to his house.

That whole movie is a trip. Love how the dad in the very start dies all because he's just a clumsy goof.

Also pretty unnerving to have that bath tub nude scene with the kid right there.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

There is no God

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Don't forget the MST3k classic Souuuuultaker!

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Saw this when I was a wee lad. Kinda wish the big 3 riffed it tbh

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Yeah I assume if a riff goes over my head it's a reference to a movie/short they've done that I haven't seen yet. Which isn't many!

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Golden Bee posted:

Bloodwaters of Dr. Z is a truly wretched mystery science episode. Not because of them because the movie is unthinkably recycled and gross. And slooooooow

Its one of my favorite riffs. Sashsay through the sargasm

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

RAD!!!

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

By popular demand posted:

And will Mike be releasing an audio book version? Asking for a friend.

Poor Mike will need a new voice box if he does one.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Was there that much of a demand of moose back then lol

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Why was McBain pulled? Have they pulled other movies?

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

I brought my Drake posted:

They probably lost the rights to it. Off the top of my head I can think of some others: Nightmare at Noon, flight to Mars, Megaforce, Wizards of the Lost Kingdom. Occasionally they'll lose rights to one (like the Christopher Lee Sherlock Holmes movie they did) and get the rights back. They won't take it away from you if you bought it, but if it was something you missed out on, it may be gone for good. I think their version of Wizards of the Lost Kingdom was live for two or three days before it got pulled.

Oh wow I didn't know that. I'll have to check my database to see if I managed to snag those. Kinda makes me want buy riffs as soon as they get posted

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I watched Things today. I feel that I am owed an explanation.

Yeah. I laughed so hard but at the same time I wanted the makers of that film in jail or at least given a big fine.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

samcarsten posted:

sometimes, Kevin will say something and I'll hear Tom Servo for a moment.

well that shouldn't be surprising....

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Lots of real life mental health issues going on with the folks involved in that "movie"

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Can always count on Canada lol....Rowsdower mobile away!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Just watched one of their "Why aren't they in jail?" riffs. Guess which one: "Us beautiful people have to stick together! :biglips:"