Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrimsonAuthor
Nov 14, 2006

muscles like this! posted:

My theater isn't even doing the slides, which sucks.

Never mind they just started

Mine neither. I hope someone here took pictures of them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrimsonAuthor
Nov 14, 2006
I think Maxwell Lord's "Sold out" was actually a "Cancelled" in disguise.

My showing had like 5 people. A couple of kids sat right behind me; they chuckled at half the jokes and said "who the heck is X" at the other half.

CrimsonAuthor
Nov 14, 2006

CrashCat posted:

Well those kids are alright in my book, that's been my competence level ever since the first MST3K I ever saw

Yeah me too. It was funny what halves didn't overlap though. Like the showbiz pizza riff during the raccoon short went right over their heads but flashed me back to 1990.

CrimsonAuthor fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jun 22, 2017

CrimsonAuthor
Nov 14, 2006
I forgot all about that stupid tile hopping puzzle that had absolutely nothing to do with pi.

CrimsonAuthor
Nov 14, 2006

IUG posted:

Does anyone have any of the DVDs of the Rifftrax shorts? Specifically Shorts to Astonish? I'm ripping all my DVDs to Kodi as .iso images, but this one disk will not go past 70% for me. I'm hoping that someone could get that full iso so I can finally be done with this project.

(I can rip all the individual shorts besides one, but I wanted to full thing as an archive. It also seems that I ran into this problem in 2013 and Rifftrax support was good enough to add the one short to my library. However, the DVD was a gift, so I don't have the purchase history, and I don't think they'll add the disk image to my account.)

Their first batch of that one was all bad actually and they had to reprint it. Try emailing support@rifftrax.com. I got a free replacement (5 years ago).

CrimsonAuthor
Nov 14, 2006

Canned Panda posted:

I don't know if I missed anything of the slides, but here's what I got.

https://imgur.com/a/FFt6EGA

I also used the discount codes and my $50 credit I won from the trivia thing and finished buying the rest of the Shorts I didn't own.

Thanks again + wow congrats!

CrimsonAuthor
Nov 14, 2006
That sure was the middle third of a bad movie.

CrimsonAuthor
Nov 14, 2006
There probably won't be a split, but if there is, Bill is getting me in the divorce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrimsonAuthor
Nov 14, 2006
Were there any digital goodies this time?