Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm catching the rifftrax live and wearing two masks. Ah, the 1990s. I don't look forward to revisiting these fashions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I didn't see anything at the start, but I missed most of the bumpers. I'll see if they have it at the end.

I do not miss the 90s. The safety short was fun, at least.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
It doesn't look like this one has a goodies website.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Angels Revenge is great, and I keep coming back to the shorts: Home of the Future, Boy who didn't listen, world of tupperware, Prom it's a Pleasure

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I hope sean and conner do a 90s tv movie next, like the one about the cropduster plane that gets lost on Christmas and has to be saved by Air New Zealand

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
It doesn't look like it, but the composer has a lot of albums to his name.

https://www.discogs.com/artist/10860-Alberto-Baldan-Bembo

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Some of the tunes on these albums sound similar enough. Which makes sense, because it's the same composer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCfV4JkvjG4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvGg3f3sKDw

Wait a sec...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKwOubXexgE

Maybe the soundtrack does exist?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I wasn't able to make thw show, I'm recovering from outpatient surgery. How was it? Do they still do the offer code to get the badge? I need to collect them all!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I forgot all about the stream!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
What was the old priest thinking anyways? The demon melted the phone, the lamp is clearly possessed. It took six of us t"o exorcise the place last time but, nah, we can just send the one guy. How bad can a lamp be?"

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I regret that Lowtax isn't alive fight Steven Segal ala Uwe Boel.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
This might have just been limited to San Francisco, but fires went up and fire department responses went down every time a fire station was closed in a poor area. I wouldn't be surprised if they did that in NYC too.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I loved the twist at the end. So much dumb action that it was easy to forget whose gold and whose list was being stolen.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I don't know why the plant from the foot scene made me queasy, but it had that effect.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Or Balloonland!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I have legal copies of the Cats riff and of the movie Cats but I just can't bother myself to synch it myself. I don't know if it's apathy or a defense mechanism.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
How is Project Eliminator?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of movies that won't get riffed, I want to see Elves riffed because it sounds like an awful 80s movie but it might be too awful. And no way will we get a Surviving Edged Weapons riff

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Comedy option, what if Cardona was in charge of adapting CAD for the big screen?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Tuckers Women had a musical interlude edited out because it didn't fit the movie, it slowed things down, and there weren't any good jokes to make.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
They were decades ahead of the baby shark phenomenon

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Dawgstar posted:

I went with Day of the Assassins and Inspector Mom.

Day of the Assassins is one of my go to riffs of theirs. Such a weird intro song, and a convoluted plot.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
It seems like I'm the only person who went alone, and am also the only one not having a loud convo. 7 minutes to go.

Edit: one other person watched solo at my theater, and the conversations did stop a few lines into the rifftrax song

RandomPauI fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Aug 18, 2023

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Rifftrax is like rear end-sliding for your movies!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
That means one extra day to have rear end sliding all to ourselves!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Another short dropped, I'm guessing it's the English Language translation of the French version of The Little Match Girl. Which is a good sign! European's never made sad movies

https://www.rifftrax.com/the-little-match-girl

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of questions, was the Juice Cleanse bit from the X Monster movie a Kevin Murphy line that Bill Corbett picked up and ran with?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Weird day today, I needed something new that was more upbeat than dead people. So I bought Steamboat Willie

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
My unrealistic hope is that they already have Keanu signed up to guest riff and they didn't want fans mobbing the stage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Aww, now I want a riff of a movie called Baby Lobster